83lvl master skill discussion

This is a discussion on 83lvl master skill discussion within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; share your experiences with these new skills and talk about... as i noticed: warrior - inevitable muderus (Increases range by ...
Page: 1

Red face

share your experiences with these new skills and talk about...
    as i noticed:

warrior - inevitable muderus (Increases range by 1 m for 10 seconds)
    + amazing range with raptors
    - 10s is not enough, doubles this time will be much better
    - you must cast it, so enemy will run out

rogue - eskrima (Inflicts attacks as well as a bleeding curse on the enemy. Decreases 10% Dagger and Bow Defense of the enemy under the bleeding curse buff)
    + it makes sins stronger
    + useable for archers - tankers (arrow shower)
    - useless for long range attacking archers, cos you cant cast it on far player
    - its like attack skill (not debuff kind) so i used it on mage (some short distance between us) and his fire armor damaged me

mage - guard summon (A guard (dragon) summons from the earth and stages continuous attacks for a certain period of time)
    + if you are close, its harder to target you - more mages, more dragons, more harder targeting anyone from your party, cos of too much big dragons around
    + useable in game events (juraid, bifrost...)
    - useless in solo pvp (dragon is weak - low dmg, fast dying)
    - useless for exp (cos you already 83lvl)

priest - minaks thorn (Applies an aurora that mirrors 20% of direct attack damages to all party members. The Thorn effect continues for the cast time, mirroring 20% of damage out of 100% damage inflicted on you)
    - not working against mages dmg

Upgrade

i dont think the increased warrior range attack should be any longer than it is now

i dont think the increased warrior range attack should be any longer than it is now[/b]
    did you try it or you just think?
    i didnt try, so i need to know, if its really working...

lil_mageskillz

the mage 83 skill suks. it hits so weak and dies fast as hell.

Banned

Minak's retraction doesnt work, or at least doesnt work with magic power atttacks...Ex: Mages

And you guys noticed behamut bonuses dont work? hope its only in Beta

Minak's retraction doesnt work, or at least doesnt work with magic power atttacks...Ex: Mages

And you guys noticed behamut bonuses dont work? hope its only in Beta [/b]
    added info to main post

about Behamut armors, for me, the best cospre armors are valkyrias armors, so i dont care if Behamut´s bonuses working or not, i will never buy them...
    i would like to see some kind of invisible cospre armors - grands same bonuses like Valkyrie, Gryfon, Behamut, but your char will look same - good cospre armors for karus shell warrior or human shell miniwarrior, the best armor skins in game (for me)

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

wasnt it the mage skill like when the dragon dies cooldown is gone and u coudl summon it again? other than that its pretty usless, if it kills something it dosent give you the KILL at least at on MOBS(was making some quest yewelry and dragon killed a gray oozie and i didnt got kill for it)

however maybe someone can test it CZ, like let die himself for it, and see if the dragon owner gets the kill ? (np/noah) '

the damn 83 dragon is retarded, not good for nothing, also master skill is also stupid i think i used it like 2 times

Magenta

I rly like priest 83lvl skil. Cuz it looks cool :lol: .

IsgurosBous

Yeah priest 23master skill looks awesome. Haven't seen yet whether it worked properly btw.