Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Archer Discussion

This is a discussion on Archer Discussion within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; Yeah, I'd really much prefer they fixed the DC issue then give me more advantage against warriors... I miss FT, ...
Page: 3

Shane1911

Yeah, I'd really much prefer they fixed the DC issue then give me more advantage against warriors...

I miss FT, ED...

Banned Senior Member

Wait, warriors have a skill in the beta that allows damage to be taken out of mana not health? the fuck -_-

Yep, I dc alot in this beta server (as an archer obvious). Tried those new events but guess what =O
    I dced.

Wait, warriors have a skill in the beta that allows damage to be taken out of mana not health? the fuck -_-[/b]
    it's always been there in beserk at a high lvl so no one went there
    but the lvl 83 warrior skill is beserk
    You cast this thing which gives you + ur party all + 10 stats and as long as u got that u get to use this 83 attack iun beserk which is like HS. afaik the attack is spammable and the other skill lasts for a while

so then warriors get the extra stuff like hp regen whilst standing, faster attack, sacrafice mp for hp, kill themself with no penalty to heal another party member, etc, lol

Wait, warriors have a skill in the beta that allows damage to be taken out of mana not health? the fuck -_-[/b]
    warriors always had it, but until now there was no point in pushing points in berserk because you would loose either defense skills or attack skills thus making berserk skill tree completely useless

with this patch warriors get howling sword like skill in berserk, so when u push points there u get all the neat skills in berserk PLUS good attack skill....so berserk/defense for the win

skills are:

Outrage 60 0 Beserking 20 60 Absorbs damage from MP for 10 seconds
    Frenzy 60 0 Beserking 55 150 Absorbs damage from MP for 20 seconds

thanks to kodb

neat berserk skills also possible with berserk build are:

Restoration 60 0 Beserking 30 105 Increases HP recovery time

Regeneration 60 0 Beserking 50 210 Quickly increases HP recovery time. It works better then Restoration

HP Booster 40 0 Beserking 80 200 Recovers HP while standing as if you were sitting for a set period of time.

Nimble Wind 9.1 0 Beserking 40 90 Increase agility by 20 (this is actually dexterity boost)

and there are lot other skills that allow for easier potting, like exchange hp for mana or mana for hp, increase attack speed etc. which were uselles before cause you couldnt get good attack skill with this build, or you would loose good defense skills. but now warriors are gonna be tough to kill

on lvl 83 warrs get a skill that boosts ALL stats by 15 (for entire party), a skill that hits like howling sword and is spammable, and a skill that increases weapon range for +1 (something like that)...so if raptor has 2.5 range it will have 3.5

say HELLO xD

Cry Echo (Lv83)
    300%, +200 Damage
    500 Mana Usage

You can only attack while using the other new skill and it lasts 60 seconds but it has like a 75-80 second cool down, warriors with this build wont be a huge threat(for vs only) if you can stand against them for more than 60 seconds because thats when they start to spam R on you.

Warrior can also use the 40% Increase attack Speed skill which makes up for the lack of Hell Blade in terms of damage with R hits, if the warrior uses an S combo.

Deadly Party Pk Build, has a flaw if used when vs'ing if your opponent can take punishment from you for atleast 60 seconds.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Cry Echo (Lv83)
    300%, +200 Damage
    500 Mana Usage

You can only attack while using the other new skill and it lasts 60 seconds but it has like a 75-80 second cool down, warriors with this build wont be a huge threat(for vs only) if you can stand against them for more than 60 seconds because thats when they start to spam R on you.

Warrior can also use the 40% Increase attack Speed skill which makes up for the lack of Hell Blade in terms of damage with R hits, if the warrior uses an S combo.

Deadly Party Pk Build, has a flaw if used when vs'ing if your opponent can take punishment from you for atleast 60 seconds.[/b]
    thats a nice skill, i just made an archer too for bdw ;]

FlippinSweeT

thats a nice skill, i just made an archer too for bdw ;][/b]

to bad it's a lvl83 skill.........dumbass

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

talking bout warriors...

anyone got the link to the i believe tioc member who made video with the lvl 75 defense skill?

he had wat 3k 6k ac?

Lets get back on topic.

Atleast now Archers will be able to chase down opponents instead of relying soley on ice shot, but ice shot will be far from useless.

J

Lets get back on topic.

Atleast now Archers will be able to chase down opponents instead of relying soley on ice shot, but ice shot will be far from useless.[/b]
    How so? Add me on msn I gotta talk to you about something : [email protected]

wait... on topic..... hmmm... boss wise.... warriors gonna be competing with... not sins nor mages... but with comboing archers?? wtf!!

duff troll king and fucking archer arrowshower comboing..... lol thats is gonna be awesome

How so? Add me on msn I gotta talk to you about something : [email protected][/b]
    You only have to stop for half a second in order to shoot your ranged attack and Rogues run faster than the other class's.

Ice/Lightning Shot the other rogues or commanders.

wait... on topic..... hmmm... boss wise.... warriors gonna be competing with... not sins nor mages... but with comboing archers?? wtf!!

duff troll king and fucking archer arrowshower comboing..... lol thats is gonna be awesome[/b]
    A very effective boss killer.

i can just imagine it....... 5 secs to take down tk with archers... all arrow shower comboing+ blow arrow

Heres a Screenshot of running and attacking, as long as you time your shots to how fast an archer should be attacking then you won't fail your hits. If you attack too fast then you waste the mana(+cooldown) and you don't deal any damage and have to wait all over again for how fast an archer is suppose to attack.

You only have to stand still for about half a second and you can run as soon as the arrow flies.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast