Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Archer Discussion

This is a discussion on Archer Discussion within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; ehh most people are going to take the simple route out of minor cooldown and go archer lol. the combo ...
Page: 4

ehh most people are going to take the simple route out of minor cooldown and go archer lol. the combo is nothing more then the combo used for preist heals. just walking back and forth at the earliest time possible without canceling the skill. would only take like 20 minutes to learn it or less.

just on timing the combo, Archers have a lot of different skills to use.

just on timing the combo, Archers have a lot of different skills to use. [/b]
    Yep, its not like you have to learn this combo to be a good archer haha.

I got a lot of hate mail in the beta from people who I vs'd.

I was fighting against another Archer before I got off for the night, the fight lasted nearly 5min at the Orc Flame Apo's because he wouldnt exchange Arrow Showers since he prolly didnt know how to combo with it and I must have spooked him with the combo.

I used /town when he tried running away to heal because I only had 6 hp pots left.

Archer is definately alot more fun now.. They really improved this class. Being able to run as soon as ur arrow leaves your bow allows lots of things.. Couple examples = kiting mobs (you can even "slide" mobs like run circles shooting and running, works well actually)... Chasing ppl while attacking-very effective especially with ice and stun.. Attacking while runing from ppl, also very effective now.. Btw it is possible to minor heal combo with arrowshower but it is VERy hard.. If you don't do it just right you end up canceling your AS, I've only managed to do it right a couple kills (practicing on ice apo)..

Hp Pot + Minor Heal Combo

IS POSSIBLE

Thats how I win every vs against another archer in Diez. Even against the babashopped archers that are higher lvl than me.
    They use pots only, I use minor heal and pots. Im able to do 4 minor heals between every attack. When the skill animation starts I use an hp pot.

Thats how I win every vs against another archer in Diez. Even against the babashopped archers that are higher lvl than me.
    They use pots only, I use minor heal and pots. Im able to do 4 minor heals between every attack. When the skill animation starts I use an hp pot.[/b]
    Alot of us knew how to do that before.. Metalkon is talking about with this new Arrow shower spamming with animation canceling.. It changes the way you minor now, actually its better then before.

You can do it all the time, no stopping.

dartagon

You can do it all the time, no stopping.[/b]
    for saint hell archers will now be invincible xD

-capacity to attack while runing
    -capacity to spam arrow showers like spamming spikes
    -capacity to minor while atacking AND HP POTTING

you cant tank them, you cant get near them cuz thell chase you like koxpers.

ouch thats modifying the whole pk system.

/off topic : continue le bon travail metalkon jte supporte tu fait ca comme un pro lol :P

for saint hell archers will now be invincible xD

-capacity to attack while runing
    -capacity to spam arrow showers like spamming spikes
    -capacity to minor while atacking AND HP POTTING

you cant tank them, you cant get near them cuz thell chase you like koxpers.

ouch thats modifying the whole pk system.

/off topic : continue le bon travail metalkon jte supporte tu fait ca comme un pro lol :P[/b]

I really doubt many ppl will get it down well.. Arrow Shower with proper timing + minor +hp pot is actually really hard to do.. It's not like on sin where u dont gotta really time the stuff to pull off a minor combo, it's much more difficult.. And with this cooldown its not like minor is that great anymore..

Start practicing you guys!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234