Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Best class for 60-69 pk zone?

This is a discussion on Best class for 60-69 pk zone? within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; so basicly u can just np transfer and lvl to 70 that way? h34r: i cant decide if i think ...
Page: 3

Banned

so basicly u can just np transfer and lvl to 70 that way? h34r:

i cant decide if i think thats a bad thing cuz it makes me angry cuz it was hard as hell for me to lvl.. of if that makes me happy cuz it means 70+ cz filling up

of if that makes me happy cuz it means 70+ cz filling up[/b]

ppl will delvl if they accidentally lvl up and wanna stay in 60-69

ppl will delvl if they accidentally lvl up and wanna stay in 60-69[/b]
    uhh doesnt it check ur total skillpoints if u lvl up so they wouldnt let u in, if u hit 70 and then de lvled?
    they did that in beta for FD, people tried to get 60 and de lvl and it didnt work. or at least for a little while it didnt(i was one of em :lol.

uhh doesnt it check ur total skillpoints if u lvl up so they wouldnt let u in, if u hit 70 and then de lvled?
    they did that in beta for FD, people tried to get 60 and de lvl and it didnt work. or at least for a little while it didnt(i was one of em :lol.[/b]

all u have to do is not to add points. and even if u do, you delvl and restat/reskill and pay attention where u put your points and no big deal

for ardream the only thing that could screw this plan is if u mastered your char...then BB ardream

well i didnt master, but i thought it counted all ur skillpoints(even the ones not used).

ArminVanBuuren

and you base that on what? warrior doesnt need to stop to cure of heal, all he does is hit hit hit. and even duffed, warriors stats should allow his priest to cure/duff and not constantly heal...without warrior getting killed in an blink of an eye...which is not the case with rogues or BPs

judge is not strong as hellis, and BPs will not wear FP/chitin (if they wanna hit hard), he will get hit hard even with warrior having massive, and BP duffed...oh my
    ofcourse if we talk about ppl who knows how to play/use pot, and have better gear then chitin+7/raptor+7[/b]
    You have 2 priests which can cure, heal, debuff in one party, while the other has only one priest to cure both himself and the warrior. There's one point (if played well) in which the warrior will end up massived while the BP hits his int priest. the BP's partner will still be able to cure him (if the warrior hits) and duff the warrior to make him hit the less possible...meanwhile the BP under the int priest's support can debuff the contrary int priest and spam damage on him, regarding the warrior is hitting him or not (he's been healed after all)...if the warrior hits the int priest, the priest can heal himself after massiving the warrior and remain alive, while the BP debuffs and hits the warrior's priest.

2 supporting characters > 1 supporting + 1 attacking

PS: based on what? Tested in previous beta servers, interserver wars, international wars (against the freaking korean cheaters -_- ) and even at a private server with everybody wearing +10/+5 items.

well gotta add interupts the warrior could do when duffing/healing. i had quite a few interupts just about everytime i attacked a priest.

You have 2 priests which can cure, heal, debuff in one party, while the other has only one priest to cure both himself and the warrior. There's one point (if played well) in which the warrior will end up massived while the BP hits his int priest. the BP's partner will still be able to cure him (if the warrior hits) and duff the warrior to make him hit the less possible...meanwhile the BP under the int priest's support can debuff the contrary int priest and spam damage on him, regarding the warrior is hitting him or not (he's been healed after all)...if the warrior hits the int priest, the priest can heal himself after massiving the warrior and remain alive, while the BP debuffs and hits the warrior's priest.

2 supporting characters > 1 supporting + 1 attacking

PS: based on what? Tested in previous beta servers, interserver wars, international wars (against the freaking korean cheaters -_- ) and even at a private server with everybody wearing +10/+5 items.[/b]
    bps aint so strong on lvl 69, just by being duffed warrior can still put a hard fight. they both will have to go for priest...its too many IFs, i remember when cap was lvl 70...warrior and int priest were gods, and there was +8s as a max, imagine today

just look at hitmachine, u say massive makes him useless, not to warrioirs that can still handle themsevles duffed
    was just throwing an example.

Banned Senior Member

Is that the same map that we used to go into after invasions were over if you were running into the lunar gate? O_O ( back in old KO )

the way my friend talked about it, i think so, but i think its a bit smaller than that lol.

Al3jo

new monster

here mages will go to nova town ^^

check you win exp per kill and if you take the center monument you or the people that help you to take it will win more nps (+5) per kill.

raven harpy spot

bowl here you can see the monument too.

nps board

intriuging.

ItsAllStrength

nice i cant wait to do bdw on my dcz now :P

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

It's possible for fp bp at 69?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast