Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Best class for 60-69 pk zone?

This is a discussion on Best class for 60-69 pk zone? within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; nice i cant wait to do bdw on my dcz now :P[/b] make a new char . because ardream still ...
Page: 4

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

nice i cant wait to do bdw on my dcz now :P[/b]
    make a new char . because ardream still around ';-p

ArminVanBuuren

It's possible for fp bp at 69?[/b]
    Well, depending on your server.

For FP build you'll need at least +8s, so FP+8 Pauldron asks for 156 int...if you go for Goblins you'll need 144 for pauldron, but 150 for FP Helmet +8, but if you don't have an iron set, then you'd have to sacrifice some int to get chitin DD, which means you'll need at least 164 int for wearing +7 chitin DD...this would limit your weapon choices since you'd have to necessarily get whether HB or Exceptional II+4 rebirth max since you'd have only 188 Str left.

However, if you are playing any of the older servers you can get to 146 int for wearing FP DD+6/25. With this and wearing Goblin FP you'll have to set 146 int and 206 Str max, so you could even get MS+8.

The build is possible, but due to the lvl you wouldn't have much AP or either remaining points for Health...haven't tried this build at that lvl, but who knows, maybe is worth a try.

ive got 69 priest on old server, was doin bdw's for fun it seems now ill be able to test it somewhere else ^^
    was statted 146int [for fp dd25] 178str [for hb+8] rest hp
    later sacrificed 2 more points for int after i got fp pads club20 [req 148int]

ArminVanBuuren

ive got 69 priest on old server, was doin bdw's for fun it seems now ill be able to test it somewhere else ^^
    was statted 146int [for fp dd25] 178str [for hb+8] rest hp
    later sacrificed 2 more points for int after i got fp pads club20 [req 148int][/b]
    I think the max you'd have to stat into INT would be 150 in order to be able to wear FP Club Pauldron too, specially since in older servers the full counter weapon build if pretty effective with the correct uniques. It was used by Grid from Illuminati and was a damn tank...you sacrifice some HP (actually a lot since you don't use any HP armor at all) but you become harder to kill...I have tested this build with my BP in Ardream with no significant uniques and works better than I thought...700 HP less, even 60 AC less, but damn, can tank a complete party only on heals :lol:

So, if you have those items atm, I'd stat for the Club pauldron (which is +5/20) and then if possible I'd go for some more Str, at least 190, not for the weapons since you already have HB+8, but for dealing some more damage.

I think the max you'd have to stat into INT would be 150 in order to be able to wear FP Club Pauldron too, specially since in older servers the full counter weapon build if pretty effective with the correct uniques. It was used by Grid from Illuminati and was a damn tank...you sacrifice some HP (actually a lot since you don't use any HP armor at all) but you become harder to kill...I have tested this build with my BP in Ardream with no significant uniques and works better than I thought...700 HP less, even 60 AC less, but damn, can tank a complete party only on heals :lol:

So, if you have those items atm, I'd stat for the Club pauldron (which is +5/20) and then if possible I'd go for some more Str, at least 190, not for the weapons since you already have HB+8, but for dealing some more damage.[/b]

ive got aswell
    spear20 gaunts
    spear20 helmet (not that usefull thou)
    axe25 boots
    would buy missing parts too, just not that easy to find :P

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

warrior is gonna rape this

i mean think about it
    normal warrior 69 takein undy DEPENDING on gear
    gonna be real close to 6k hp
    and already has pretty good def

but honestly i think this pk zone gonna be dead and will just = free bosses haha :P

dead? naw there will be plenty of people that keep a 69 for what u just said, bosses, which is why i originally said warrior/priest, can handle their own very well and best 2 to take down bosses, ur tank and healer. :lol:

ArminVanBuuren

ive got aswell
    spear20 gaunts
    spear20 helmet (not that usefull thou)
    axe25 boots
    would buy missing parts too, just not that easy to find :P[/b]
    then all you'd need is to get the club pauldron and spear boots...since you already got the DD helmet you wouldn't need anything else...well, maybe some other axe piece...now it would depend on your uniques...since you have HB+8 I'll assume you have iron set, right? Would also be good if you had a CS or a nice collection of shields (not the unique ones specifically)...with all that you'd be more than ready to go I think.

To griml2eaper: I personally think this new pk zone will be completely full, ever more than Ardream, but time will tell :P

PS: I'm not worried about warriors at that zone, I'm only worried about BPs! Don't care if the warrior has 7k HP.

well if i was on there on a warrior u should be worried. -_-
    lol j/k, but i just like warrors over all. (for being balanced pvp/farming class).

im just using my main char's accessories:
    iron set, rocs, pes
    got dd40 shield, ds+7, cs+7 (gonna give this one to the friend since he cant use ps from his main char)
    also lh+7 and sh+7 are in my inventory too

Al3jo

warrior is gonna rape this

i mean think about it
    normal warrior 69 takein undy DEPENDING on gear
    gonna be real close to 6k hp
    and already has pretty good def

but honestly i think this pk zone gonna be dead and will just = free bosses haha :P[/b]
    you win exp per kill lol, now the lvls 60-69 will pk for lvling XD.

you win exp per kill lol, now the lvls 60-69 will pk for lvling XD.[/b]
    all day :lol:

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

im just using my main char's accessories:[/b]
    I hope you don't get inn-rollback and dupe your items accidentally.

didnt expect one of well known bps comment here :P

well, life's a risk and i hope to avoid such crap as game bugs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234