Please answer Some questions about beta;)

This is a discussion on Please answer Some questions about beta;) within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; Well i Started playing : 1.How i can earn money / Good items . 2. How to Open Hell blade ...
Page: 1

Banned

Well i Started playing :
    1.How i can earn money / Good items .
    2. How to Open Hell blade i c every warior runs with hell blade and for me its closed lol..

HastaLaVista

1. Open alot of Chars/Accs (Dunno if you are able to make more Accs dont think so but atleast 3 Chars on 1 acc) and get the 100 mil from each char. And also the Goldbars which u get sendd by KOL team. Dunno if this Letter with the 2 Goldbars is only 1 time send to 1 account
    Thats 1 way to make money. Second is to go Apos and Deru to farm the Shells with Str and health Boni. Sell them for a bit.
    Also you can make all Chitin/Shell Quests with the 3 Chars on your acc and sell them or upgrade them. Best is Warrior or Rogue I think. And same with weapon quests. etc.
    2. You get a letter after reaching lvl 80 I think with the Quest stuff for lvl 80 Skill.
    Also a letter with Master quest stuff. Dunno if you only get the letter if you reached the levels you need for the skills. Just try it.

Banned

I Didnt Got :S GoldBars from k2
    and Quest items

HastaLaVista

Whats your lvl?
    And you are Warrior?

Banned

83 Lvl ye I got Sin and warior and mage all 83..

All new char do not have the master quest items. Unfortunately when K2 put in more letters, some of the other ones were deleted. The only people who got all the items/scrolls were people who were logged in the first day, took out the first set of scrolls sent, then took out each of the additional scrolls.

I got most of the scrolls and 2 gold bars, but didn't get the priest masters and had to buy from merch. I logged in 3 accounts, made 9 Char, took out the noah from each and bought the master items for my priest.

As far as making gold in game, you can do the quests for the green chest (this give everything from crap items to DV, Smite, Raptors, etc) and do the armor quests. You can do them on each char you have and as many accounts as you have, this is one way guys made full 7/8 and some 9 armors on server. Also you can do the quests for accessories, they aren't that good but they are better then nothing and it's what most people in game are using atm.

As far as getting items in game, you can 1. go to Jurad (this generally sucks because the 12 year olds from other countries loot everything), 2. Bitfrost (should be unbugged on Thur), 4. farm mobs in abys and tougher mobs in Eslant/CZ (for instance many mobs drop the new shells that you can sell for 1-3 gold bars each), 5. CZ events (new land has mobs that drop items and quest pieces) 5. Boss hunt, 6. Forgotton Temp - Blue Chest 7. Red Chest, 8. Remnents at war, 9. PK and build np, trade NP for medals, trade medals for possible uniques. 10. Merch - Buy low sell high, sell ur extra scrolls from all your characters, make lots of characters and take the gold and buy items from merch. 11. Upgrade and sell. Buy things like sword breakers and paper armors and upgrade them, sell them for lots of coins. 12. Do the Quest for Personal items (you can do it twice). 13. Do the Felenkor Quest (Dragon Quest).

I am sure there are other ways too but those are enough to keep anyone busy for the few days Beta will be up.