Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Cursed weapons

This is a discussion on Cursed weapons within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; We have english descriptions, of the curses now, the patch notes at http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=181702 Baal(2H axe), Nebiros(1H spear), Wirinom(2H sword) Undefeatable: ...
Page: 1

Ignore Me Senior Member

We have english descriptions, of the curses now, the patch notes at http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=181702

Baal(2H axe), Nebiros(1H spear), Wirinom(2H sword)
    • Undefeatable: Target may not be summoned by his or her party for a given period of time.
    • Weak Dwarf: Shrinks enemy and decreases attack and defense rate by 5%
    • Chaos: Instantly forces all enemy's skills to begin thier cool downs.
    • Sweet kiss: Dispels the targets HP Blessing.
    Raum(Dagger)
    • Undefeatable: Target may not be summoned by his or her party for a given period of time.
    • Severe Diet: Target may not use health potions for given period.
    • Awkward Thief: Attacks cause the target to be unable to use thier weapons.
    Windforce(Bow)
    • Severe Diet: Target may not use health potions for given period.
    • Awkward Thief: Attacks cause the target to be unable to use thier weapons.
    • Warm Downpour: Attacks damage an entire area.
    Fulitol(Staff Flame), Molok(Staff Glacier), Faun(Staff Lightning)
    • Trainer Kate: Turn Target into a Kaul
    • Aztec Gold: Attacking turns target into undead. A condition which confers a host of penalities
    Leonar (1H Priest Mace)
    • Mean: Attacking blinds the objects view for a certain period of time.
    Gab (Shield)
    • Adamant: Being attacked activates an ability which renders the wearer immune to elemental weapons for period of time.
    • Blessing: Being attacked activates an abiltiy which renders the wearer immune to magic weapons for a period of time.
    What is best curse to get? - my choice.
    BP - Wirinom skill forces cooldown.
    Warrior - HP duff opponent.
    Archer - Area damage.
    MastaCrunk likes this.

IsgurosBous

[*]Instantly forces all enemy's skills to begin thier cool downs.[/b]
    This one really sounds awesome, especially against sins/mages

mdeac48

If a dagger gets any of those options I'd go with the 'can't be summoned' option. I hate people in functional parties who always get tped away before the killing spike comes down. Or the no hp pots option, that would be cool.

But, since it looks like they don't want you to be able to dual weild 2 cursed weapons, I'm not sure the sins will get one.

But the start cooldown thing is definitely the best for a bp.

If a dagger gets any of those options I'd go with the 'can't be summoned' option. I hate people in functional parties who always get tped away before the killing spike comes down. Or the no hp pots option, that would be cool.

But, since it looks like they don't want you to be able to dual weild 2 cursed weapons, I'm not sure the sins will get one.

But the start cooldown thing is definitely the best for a bp.[/b]

i dunno, that 5% attack and defense is pretty sweet, thats a 10% gain

wait, attack rate and defence rate? wtf is that? xD

But the start cooldown thing is definitely the best for a bp.[/b]

depends how much the cooldown lasts...is it like 10 seconds cooldown for all skills...or all skills go to their normal cooldown?

with this thing it would be possible to have a good berserk/defense warrior even for vs cause that AOE all stats buff that enable 83berserk attack has like 75sec cooldown, and attack skill itself has like 60sec cooldown, basically leaving you without "howling sword" for about 15 seconds. in vs this curse would at least enable you to do the same to your oponnent

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

What are the "curses" on Gab, Raum, Leonar, Fulitol, Molok, Faun? Did k2 forget to list them?

It seems that the item names match up with the curses in the following way:
    Undefeatable = can't use tp skills on target
    Weak Dwarf = shrink and decrease defense
    Restricted Diet = can't use potions
    Fire Rain = splash damage
    Sweet kiss = removes HP buff
    Chaos = forces all skills to cooldown
    Kaul = tranform into a kaul
    Lousy Pickpocket = ???
    Aztec Gold = ???

Also there's one thing unclear to me. If a mage uses an AOE skill, does everyone in the target area have a chance to be affected by the staff's curse?

Ignore Me Senior Member

Big question is did anyone have a cursed weapon and what happend.

mdeac48

I assume the cooldown is just for the specific skill's cooldown time. BPs can already massive and torment, so the weapon thing doesn't really help all that much, but preventing a sin from using spike for any extra time will help the BPs outclass them even more. Granted its not as useful against other BPs, mages (cause if you get close enough to hit them anyways they'll just staff attack you), and warriors, but I'd still take fewer spikes for the privilege.

Now, if gyorokpeter is correct about the names, and looking at some of the new FF items from king of knight it looks like there are 4 cursed daggers.

1 to shrink and 5% off attack and def
    1 to prevent potting
    1 to prevent tp
    1 with Lousy pickpocket, which I don't know what it does, maybe more coins upon kill? or more NPs?

If you can dual wield these, even with just the 1% chance of success, I think I'd like the prevent tp and potting daggers.

I notice that there is a priest club called Mean Leonard, and another 2 with the curse names already defined earlier. I wonder what Mean mean?

Mages seem to have Undefeatable, Kraul, and Aztec Gold staffs for each element. I'm not sure what turning someone into a kraul will do, unless they take the stats of a kraul at the associated level, but that might make it harder for a mage to kill them. But an aoe turning like 8 people in krauls would be one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Aztec Gold Staff has a deadmans call: which I know turns your enemy into an undead. Cos Linus said so.

I don't think you could kill or be attacked by Kaul or Undead.

Priest mace is interesting. Adamant at 5% chance. Adamant sounds like a buff not a curse.

Lousy Pickpocket sounds to me like a DEX duff.

Aztec Gold Staff has a deadmans call: which I know turns your enemy into an undead. Cos Linus said so.

I don't think you could kill or be attacked by Kaul or Undead.

Priest mace is interesting. Adamant at 5% chance. Adamant sounds like a buff not a curse.

Lousy Pickpocket sounds to me like a DEX duff.[/b]

Maybe the lousy pickpocket take all the gold out of the guys inn and distributes it to the party that kills him...:P

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

ok
    for mage i would take the auto start cooldown and take away hp blessing...

nova town ftw?

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

ok
    for mage i would take the auto start cooldown and take away hp blessing...

nova town ftw?[/b]
    Sorry to disappoint you but there's no "Chaos Fulitol" and such. So you won't have that effect unless you can equip a wirinom on a mage and that still gives the effect to your skills (IF curses are added to skills at all, as I have noticed many things simply don't apply to skills which is one reason why mages are so underpowered).

For staffs there is Undefeatable (disallows tp), Kaul (transform into a pet) and Aztec Gold. Also since there's only 1% chance to get the effect when attacking, don't count on them to win the battle for you. However the AP and elemental on those staffs is much greater than the current best staffs so I would take one regardless of what curse it has.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Edit on top post with all weapons shields and curses.

Pick Pocket skill sounds amazingly good now.

This one really sounds awesome, especially against sins/mages [/b]
    man that blows. some major mage skills are 1-2 minute cooldowns...

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I hate those abilities for rouges dagger. For a warrior to not be able to attack for a certain time and/or not be able to hp pot..GG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast