Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Cursed weapons

This is a discussion on Cursed weapons within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; Severe Diet Windforce Holy crap... Arrow Shower Combo with a 1% chance of it happening for each arrow. Weak Dwarf ...
Page: 2

Severe Diet Windforce
    Holy crap... Arrow Shower Combo with a 1% chance of it happening for each arrow.

Weak Dwarf Windforce
    Completely worthless for Arrow Shower due to players shrinking, half decent for ranged attacks.

mdeac48

For arrow shower I think I'd like Warm Downpour, 5 arrows doing AOE damage? Thats some good tanking.

And for daggers I'd still like the no tp and no pots combo, unless doing vs where the person won't get tped, then the not using weapon one would rock. It might also be good against bps, since some of the debuffs require a weapon to cast.

lime

its all greek to me h34r:

For arrow shower I think I'd like Warm Downpour, 5 arrows doing AOE damage? Thats some good tanking.

And for daggers I'd still like the no tp and no pots combo, unless doing vs where the person won't get tped, then the not using weapon one would rock. It might also be good against bps, since some of the debuffs require a weapon to cast.[/b]
    1% chance per arrow, I don't think it would be wise to AS when you have several enemies around you and only 1/20 of your showers will have an AoE dealt by one arrow. :lol:

Awkward Windforce and Severe Diet Windforce will be the most powerful ones, Undefeatable will be alright also incase a mage wants to save the guy your killing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12