Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

MINOR COOLDOWN, PROVE TO UNFAIRNESS

This is a discussion on MINOR COOLDOWN, PROVE TO UNFAIRNESS within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; I want to prove that the reasons for minor cooldown are UNFAIR and why people actually approves it: 1st of ...
Page: 1

ZasH

Thumbs up

I want to prove that the reasons for minor cooldown are UNFAIR and why people actually approves it:

1st of all
    the reasons for minor cooldown to happen is because some people use third party tools, like pedals or minor-hack programs, right? but, isn't using third party tools not allowed in the first place?
    minor cooldown limits the skill, not the third party tools for this matter, or the third party users.
    Why limit the skill when the reason is third party tools users? Why not instead something is done so people cant program those third party tools?

2nd of all
    either using pedals or minor-hack program isnt as effective as minor can be whithout them. You cant control the speed of the minor with either of them. Doing it by fingers, yes you do it to whatever speed, u just must know how to use it, like all else.

3rd of all
    these hacks (the reasons for the minor cooldown) arent something that goes beyond in-game possibilities, you can do what these 3rd party tools do without them. They are not like macro*, or koxp*

*these 3rd party tools goes beyond game possibilities, you cant just pump up your AP without them (macro) or shoot arrows with daggers + loot at the same time (koxp)

4th and THE REAL REASON
    It is obvious that, if either you are not a rogue or you simply dont know how to use minor healing, this minor-cooling isnt going to affect you at all, on the contrary, you will not have to worry for playing against someone minor-comboing correctly (which is very effective if u know how to use it, believe me) cause it just wont exist.
    These are the people who are in favor of minor coolingdown, people who arent capable of actually minor-combo, so, minorcooldown = no minor combo
    "hurray! something I cant do actually no one will be able to do it" <----- (a non-minor-comboer idiot)
    is this even fair?
    I wanna hear how then

*I wanna see real JUST reasons for the minor cooldown to happen, reasons which makes sense, not the reasons from people who cry and whine about it cause they cant do it, cause this is what it is all about

Little archer Senior Member

minor+hp pots wasnt so bad at beta.. if u have 5k+ mana that is. -_-

HateMadeMe

sins suck minor or no minor

bring on the archers

Banned

I like this new cooldown, there is no more pedal ^^

I like this new cooldown, there is no more pedal ^^[/b]
    and also sins in ardream will no longer be as pwnage!

tommyleonghk

Having minor heal cooldown will definately make a huge impact on Sins coz minorheal is one of the most important survival skill in CZ....its like giving priest&#39;s 1920heal skill a cooldown....that would definately suck@ss... I guess Sins will have to learn to play Sin with that gay minor heal cooldown....

There is a section just for the Minor Cooldown.

ZasH

u see? none of you have provided true JUST reasons for it, cmon! gimme real reasons, just reasons, reasons that makes sense for this minor cooldown to be released

Banned

and also sins in ardream will no longer be as pwnage![/b]
    Well cooldown is sucks only if u gonna versus warrior/bp -.-

u see? none of you have provided true JUST reasons for it, cmon! gimme real reasons, just reasons, reasons that makes sense for this minor cooldown to be released[/b]
    Well no more pedal ^^ (BOOO quit KO due minor cooldown - pedal dont will works xD)

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I think now that this cool down is here. People will buy Pedal more though. I vsed Bola today and he couldn&#39;t do shit to me. Surprised? xD i was too. I guess rouges will just have to adjust to the hp pot + minor.

ZasH

Well cooldown is sucks only if u gonna versus warrior/bp -.-
    Well no more pedal ^^ (BOOO quit KO due minor cooldown - pedal dont will works xD)[/b]
    ? thats not a fair reason, they are limiting minor, not 3rd party tools (pedals as you said) when the problem is not the minor, but the third party users,
    say something that makes sense, i suggest you to think be4 you post

I think now that this cool down is here. People will buy Pedal more though. I vsed Bola today and he couldn&#39;t do shit to me. Surprised? xD i was too. I guess rouges will just have to adjust to the hp pot + minor.[/b]
    you see?
    this just handicaps the rogue, and the people who actually know how to combo! but again, im still waiting for fair, just, reasons

Banned

? thats not a fair reason, they are limiting minor, not 3rd party tools (pedals as you said) when the problem is not the minor, but the third party users,
    say something that makes sense, i suggest you to think be4 you post
    you see?
    this just handicaps the rogue, and the people who actually know how to combo! but again, im still waiting for fair, just, reasons[/b]
    zzzz -.- if there is a cooldown there will be no pedal

pedal = spam clicks like 1 minor per 0,1second

if there is cooldown it will be not possible

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Well in my defense. Bola quit the game, but i let him long a friends rouge to try it out. I took off my helmet to vs him, but he couldn&#39;t beat me. Then again the gear wasn&#39;t fair play, but still. Bola who is in my opinion the best that has ever played this game cant stand a chance against me in a 1v1 on a warrior with this new cool down...what chance does that leave rouges in vs&#39;s against any warriors...btw Bola is the best warrior also xD

I want to prove that the reasons for minor cooldown are UNFAIR and why people actually approves it:

1st of all
    the reasons for minor cooldown to happen is because some people use third party tools, like pedals or minor-hack programs, right? but, isn&#39;t using third party tools not allowed in the first place?
    minor cooldown limits the skill, not the third party tools for this matter, or the third party users.
    Why limit the skill when the reason is third party tools users? Why not instead something is done so people cant program those third party tools?

2nd of all
    either using pedals or minor-hack program isnt as effective as minor can be whithout them. You cant control the speed of the minor with either of them. Doing it by fingers, yes you do it to whatever speed, u just must know how to use it, like all else.

3rd of all
    these hacks (the reasons for the minor cooldown) arent something that goes beyond in-game possibilities, you can do what these 3rd party tools do without them. They are not like macro*, or koxp*

*these 3rd party tools goes beyond game possibilities, you cant just pump up your AP without them (macro) or shoot arrows with daggers + loot at the same time (koxp)

4th and THE REAL REASON
    It is obvious that, if either you are not a rogue or you simply dont know how to use minor healing, this minor-cooling isnt going to affect you at all, on the contrary, you will not have to worry for playing against someone minor-comboing correctly (which is very effective if u know how to use it, believe me) cause it just wont exist.
    These are the people who are in favor of minor coolingdown, people who arent capable of actually minor-combo, so, minorcooldown = no minor combo
    "hurray! something I cant do actually no one will be able to do it" <----- (a non-minor-comboer idiot)
    is this even fair?
    I wanna hear how then

*I wanna see real JUST reasons for the minor cooldown to happen, reasons which makes sense, not the reasons from people who cry and whine about it cause they cant do it, cause this is what it is all about[/b]

PK in KO was meant to be a team effort.

not a solo effort

a sins job is to go after the quick kill and light feet out of there...they were never meant to solo (exclusively) and take down entire parties...

minor heal was a huge advantage for the sin class and mgames finally addressed it.

remember, there is no I in TEAM

=D

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

*I wanna see real JUST reasons for the minor cooldown to happen, reasons which makes sense, not the reasons from people who cry and whine about it cause they cant do it, cause this is what it is all about[/b]
    the producer sayed: sins are overpowered.
    nothing to do whit pedal users.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-17-2012, 06:06 AM