Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MINOR COOLDOWN, PROVE TO UNFAIRNESS

This is a discussion on MINOR COOLDOWN, PROVE TO UNFAIRNESS within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; learn to use red pot and the party system cuz i dont think they created the sin class just for ...
Page: 2

ooo

learn to use red pot and the party system cuz i dont think they created the sin class just for solo and 1v1 and 1 hit other classes. give mage minor heal and u can have no cool down ( the only class in ko that are still too weak!!)

Correct me if i am wrong but, i saw about 2 turk rogues now that minor and it's really fast like duel minor. They dont even hp pot and they tanked a couple of ppl. I was askin around and come turks said "we have a keyborad that lets us minor combo and it over rides the cooldown" I have no clue how, again correct me if i am wrong.

ChocolateMints

remember, there is no I in TEAM

=D[/b]
    There is a "I" in WIN

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

fuck that shit lol. Give warriors light feet and mages can have their precious minor heal

This is already boring.

ZasH

PK in KO was meant to be a team effort.

not a solo effort

a sins job is to go after the quick kill and light feet out of there...they were never meant to solo (exclusively) and take down entire parties...

minor heal was a huge advantage for the sin class and mgames finally addressed it.
    remember, there is no I in TEAM

=D[/b]
    then why isnt everyone sin if sin is so overpowered?
    thats cause u need to know how to use it isnt it? and u prolly dont.

And whos talking about team work? or being solo?
    my point is that the reasons for the cooldown is cause people making up excuses and protesting (crying mostly) for something Im 100% sure they cant do, and just because they cant they want the people who actually can to not be able to

Because sin is pretty much the hardest and most complicated class. As a sin I think we're overpowered since we have cure, lightfeet, and minor. But I really think after the minor heal cooldown sin will be underpowered.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Right before you post again take a proper read of our rules.

I am too slep to flame your arse offf but in futre before you think " I am going to post some usless shit " This topic can been done more time than a $5 whores arshile.

Your a new user and you have made the mistake of pissing me off. I am moving the thread to the correct section.

ZasH

Right before you post again take a proper read of our rules.
    I am too slep to flame your arse offf but in futre before you think " I am going to post some usless shit " This topic can been done more time than a $5 whores arshile.

Your a new user and you have made the mistake of pissing me off. I am moving the thread to the correct section.[/b]
    may i ask why? u have said it, i am a new user . . . is that too bad?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

may i ask why? u have said it, i am a new user . . . is that too bad?[/b]
    Normally it takes at least a year to annoy me.

Just take more care when your posting and take the time to use the correct section we have made.

snipelord

stop whining and learn to play with minor and hp pots. If you are such a 'godly' sin it shouldn't be difficult. and if bola was so good, he should be able to manage it as well.

Seriously, this was a good implementation, it will seperate the want to be shit from the good sins, or at least make them rework their gamepad settings...

ZasH

stop whining and learn to play with minor and hp pots. If you are such a 'godly' sin it shouldn't be difficult. and if bola was so good, he should be able to manage it as well.[/b]
    easy to talk when you are not the one who they are going to take your comboing-skills off eh? wait i bet u dont have any, but yes i do, and they are just going to take it off me, just cause people like you. Im still waiting for a just reason, all ive read so far is "get used to it" "stop crying" but no real reasons so far.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Bola adjusting to it? rofl bro he can beat you cool down or not. I'm just saying for rouges sake it's not fair to them. At least if your going to take something away, maybe their ability to cure themselves...but other then that, i guess no more soloing HQ rouges

snipelord

1) the only class i will play at this point is rogue
    2) ive never heard of bola

ZasH

Normally it takes at least a year to annoy me.

Just take more care when your posting and take the time to use the correct section we have made.[/b]
    you havent answered my question, please . . . why are anoyed by this topic, or by me? is it bcause u are one of them? hey im just asking politely xD

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-17-2012, 06:06 AM