Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

MINOR COOLDOWN, PROVE TO UNFAIRNESS

This is a discussion on MINOR COOLDOWN, PROVE TO UNFAIRNESS within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; I'll give u a reason, K2 is fixing the game. just think WHY assa has stealth, light feet, cure curse ...
Page: 6

I'll give u a reason, K2 is fixing the game.

just think WHY assa has stealth, light feet, cure curse and some high dmg skills?

because thats his job, assa should go for the papers o just finish the kill (or ks everyone like a lot of assas do :P), now if u want to play a char that can tank a full party get 1 or 2 kills and run like a b1tch just go play warrior and get speedhacker + autoheal + every macro that exist .

Knight Online is the only game where an assa can tank a full party and get 1 or 2 kills before run or die.

zheka1k

NO, you can not use 18 minors during one soul pot. The new cooldown time is perfect for hp/mp pot technique, but obviously it's no where near as effective, but still can be manageable.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If you meant variables (I don't know what verablies is), I'm pretty sure i have considered all. You can smash the shit out of your keyboard, but the amount of heals you get depends on the delay. My point should have been pretty simple and straightforward.

Guys, I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing here. What I would like to know at the moment is if anyone can confirm that in beta you can use 18 or more minors per soul pot like one poster here said he could.[/b]
    Ok this is your first and last warning. trying to belittle me or anyone else on this forum for their spelling will not be tolerated. When you start mocking others for their spelling mistakes it is the best way to really upset me. It's just a cheap shoot because you are unable to answer the point they have made.

You may think your smarter than me , but I am the dumb ass with the power here.

snipelord

Ok this is your first and last warning. trying to belittle me or anyone else on this forum for their spelling will not be tolerated. When you start mocking others for their spelling mistakes it is the best way to really upset me. It's just a cheap shoot because you are unable to answer the point they have made.

You may think your smarter than me , but I am the dumb ass with the power here.[/b]
    thats fucking amazing.

well well... i got 1000000000000 of my friends saying minor cooldown sucks even tho they aren't sins.. i think it SUCKS also the ones that don't play sin don't know anything why K2 punish the legal ppl and aren't trying to find a way to prevent pedal some other way.... and btw.. PEDAL IS NO BIG DEAL i have played 2 years of KO as a sin (quited sin now since mh cooldown is coming) AND I NEVER had a problem with pedallers.. pedal is only for the noobs with lack of skill and the skilled ones won't join em.. i think the biggest proof of mh cooldown sucking is that SO GODDAMN MANY sins are quiting.. my friend in beramus AceSin was 1 of the richest rogues in beramus but cuz of minor heal cooldown he ditched rogue and went into a mage.. there are so many quiters that should make it clear that IT IS UNFAIR.. lemme explain..

70 rogue 255 dex stat rest in hp average minor combo

Items:
    shell set +7(dex)
    dual md +8
    wp+0
    EB+0
    dual RE+0(or something..)
    ROL+0 and kekuri +3(not to make it too big lol)

VS

70 rogue 255 dex stat rest in hp great minor combo

Items:
    Chitin +7 set(dex)
    Shard +7 md +8
    pp+0
    kekuri belt +0
    RE+0 and 16/3 dex earring
    Dual kekuri +2

WHO IS GONNA WIN?..the answer is so easy to say.. THE MORE SKILLED ONE

P.S..the rogue with noober gear.. its my rogue.. tho 66 lvl.. this situation has happened to me.. i won.

Banned Senior Member

K2 are NOT "punishng" legal players, they are forced to add this as part of the expansion update. It was in KRKO first by the developers of the game, K2 are on a contract to do as Mgame wants or else guess what, everyone is out of a KO

minor cool down is fine, if u know how to play a rogue don be afraid of cooldown, because its fair to everyclass even rogues because of the pedal shit.. and in 1on1 just try on some new skill bars

ITheEvilOneI

This cooldown not so bad. Sins 2mp pot, 1 hp. There it is

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ITheEvilOneI View Post
    This cooldown not so bad. Sins 2mp pot, 1 hp. There it is

isn't it forbidden to up old topics?
    Last edited by sephiax; 10-20-2010 at 08:35 AM.

its alot fairer since it change back in the old days decent rogues could solo parties etc and vs's would go on for ages lol

In my opinion GG assains allways use HP pots in vs anyways, check fx. 0000000(zero) the most famous rogue ever, he used minor + hp pots as a combo in he´s videos, and was pwning everyone. Stop whining, the cooldown just upped ur skill requirements, instead of allowing noobs to use pedal/macro.

minor + hp pot = gg

Little archer Senior Member

so spamming is allowed in this thread?

Hi

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by puddin1723 View Post
    sins finally are on the same playing level as all the other classes, stop crying about minor cooldown and learn how to use an hp pot.
    Dude that was 2 years ago ... srsly !

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-17-2012, 06:06 AM