Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

new drops!

This is a discussion on new drops! within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; Still waiting for anyone of you guys to actually post screen shots of any new drops.. or of the new ...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Still waiting for anyone of you guys to actually post screen shots of any new drops.. or of the new weapons nd such. x.x...[/b]
    a video would be nice...

Gangsta

a video would be nice...[/b]
    wtf does a video have to do with showing the drops? its just the bonuses and shits that ppl care about...$500=deleted items

Is the drop rate higher on these new strong boss's?

According to a KE database for a PrivServ, each ring from bach/bishop/duke was about 2%.

Is the drop rate higher on these new strong boss's?

According to a KE database for a PrivServ, each ring from bach/bishop/duke was about 2%.[/b]

Probably the same rate which will cause the values to rise again depending on the number of players coming back, starting, etc. Also if it's true about the +4/5 compound trina they me be really tough!

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

well not sure about the drop rate. We killed about 6 Query's and got 3 ROLs. We killed about 5 Dulians and got 1 ROC and killed 2 Jersey's and got nothing...but i dunno if the price of these items will go up, i think maybe down because you have to take into consideration that now they have 3x pk zones, so 3x a chance to get a ROC/ROL/ROM. Am i not correct?

well not sure about the drop rate. We killed about 6 Query's and got 3 ROLs. We killed about 5 Dulians and got 1 ROC and killed 2 Jersey's and got nothing...but i dunno if the price of these items will go up, i think maybe down because you have to take into consideration that now they have 3x pk zones, so 3x a chance to get a ROC/ROL/ROM. Am i not correct?[/b]
    Dunno if it will be spawned in andream,maybe those bosses shoueld be removed from andream,and rol/roc/rom won't be droping there anymore.Anyway,it would be hard as hell to make those bosses down in andream,especially if there would be less sins then before

it is hard ....

stop spamming SCAMMER !!!!

lol so old

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12