Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bows in new patch

This is a discussion on Bows in new patch within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; I've been lately thinking about spending alot money on new bow. Anyway I heard that new patch has new bows ...
Page: 1

Riczhaw

I've been lately thinking about spending alot money on new bow. Anyway I heard that new patch has new bows which are better than all old ones. If there will be lots of those new bows after new patch, old ones will lose their worth.

So I'm asking for those who play beta, are those new bows easy to get?
    I mean like will they come as usual as fast like for example Eagle's Eye Bow, which loses its worth everyday when those pop up from generator all the time?

need many basic, elemental etc items to craft this item(10,50,20,10 like that) from this hard to get is nightmare crystal from krowaz land

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I've been lately thinking about spending alot money on new bow. Anyway I heard that new patch has new bows which are better than all old ones. If there will be lots of those new bows after new patch, old ones will lose their worth.

So I'm asking for those who play beta, are those new bows easy to get?
    I mean like will they come as usual as fast like for example Eagle's Eye Bow, which loses its worth everyday when those pop up from generator all the time?[/b]
    probably take 2-3 months before you start seeing +7 of them in merchant...i wounder if they gota be +7 or +8 to glow ;s

uniques usualy glow at +6

+7 price propably like 20-30GB or more on all serwer i think(ofcourse if K2 give new expansion ;p )

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

+7 price propably like 20-30GB or more on all serwer i think(ofcourse if K2 give new expansion ;p )[/b]
    i asume it will be like when the spear of murky and dread shield came out...there are so many archers now that archers will probably farm just to get them and make them cheaper.
    eagle eye will be realy common ;x and replace iron bow ;s

Banned

lucky me that i havent bought that iron xbow +9/90 what i really wanted to lately, i will better wait for now bows or will buy some uniques, seems like bow we know will drop down in price after new expansion

http://image.mgame.com/mgamezzang/games/kn...m/180450798.jpg +8 have 137 ap 12 and 16 somthing stats...dex ?:P

EE+8 have 130 ap

Riczhaw

I wonder will +7 those ever even come in merchant. Cause +7 is probably allready better than +9IB with that dex bonus and all those other bonuses. +9IB is around 70gb at this moment in my server.

And price of bows will also probably go up. Many sins turn archer after minor cooldown and all want a bow. In my server you can allready see bow prices going up fast.

ArminVanBuuren

The +8 stats are huge! Has 137 AP + 16 dext bonus included...certainly will be the best bow in market, but won't be easy to get and I seriously doubt that in at least the first 3 months someone selling them at all (unless you are completely desperate). Also the crafting for getting it is not easy, and there's still the chance on getting it broken by the evil anvil.

Now, talking about new bows...is this the only one we'll be getting? Because I saw in youtube at least 3 new bows but I don't know if the other 2 are exclusive for KOKO.

Riczhaw

I haven't heard is this bow even in beta. I asked my clannies and nobody in my clan haven't seen any new bow in beta. I also saw the bows in that video in youtube.

mammlea2

-75 ac

AP makes up for -75 ac :P

Balances it out a bit, all expensive bows should be in high demand soon and might rise in price.

Many Archers will be quite aggressive with their AS combo and the defense loss would hurt. Archers can Hp Pot+mh combo also but its harder to do than assassins due to more control being needed.

But many players will stay at a distance like what archers usually do, while we have the aggressive ones in the mix.

The +8 stats are huge! Has 137 AP + 16 dext bonus included...[/b]
    and -75ac

This bow will be used by ppl who sits in wars upside (they protect our keeper as they say) and try to get NPs from KS.

Oh wtf is it? Matchlock gun :blink:

http://www.kingofknight.com/item.php?id=169201000

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast