Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rental item bug?

This is a discussion on Rental item bug? within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; well i figured i would try it out.. put my glave 7 and chitin boots 7 in rental while i ...
Page: 1

well i figured i would try it out.. put my glave 7 and chitin boots 7 in rental while i slept.

i woke up this morning, the glave 7 hadnt been rented.. but my boots had.. i got the coins from it.. but not the boots back o.O wtf

Banned Senior Member

how long did you put it up for rent? You should get the item back once the time is over ( I'm assume from the old rental system, no idea what this one might be like )

what old rental system :S

and knowing KO with its very extensive history of hacks and bugs, i'd say your boots are gone

Banned

whenever your item is rented is when the timer actualy starts...

Banned Senior Member

what old rental system :S

and knowing KO with its very extensive history of hacks and bugs, i'd say your boots are gone[/b]
    The old system from the start of KO that didn't last very long because of dupes, at least it shoulda been in MYKO right?

i put them up for 6hrs rental.. when i went to sleep.. i got the glave back which wasnt rented, just the boots are gone which were rented.. @ kainwardric if i get the coins from renting it.. it would mean that i get the boots back? so dont try saying they are still in rental -_-

i put them up for 6hrs rental.. when i went to sleep.. i got the glave back which wasnt rented, just the boots are gone which were rented.. @ kainwardric if i get the coins from renting it.. it would mean that i get the boots back? so dont try saying they are still in rental -_-[/b]
    ...God I hate people that won't listen to reason

You get the money as soon as it is rented, While you put them up for rental 6 hours ago - It could have been 1 second ago you rented it for all you know - the timer starts the second they rent the item and send you the cash. Now, If you want to hear something you think happened, I hope you don't get the item back then I'll laugh.

...God I hate people that won't listen to reason

You get the money as soon as it is rented, While you put them up for rental 6 hours ago - It could have been 1 second ago you rented it for all you know - the timer starts the second they rent the item and send you the cash. Now, If you want to hear something you think happened, I hope you don't get the item back then I'll laugh.[/b]
    yeah i do to.. i sed i got my glave back.. they were both put up for 6hrs.. dont be a hipocrit

bb

Banned Senior Member

You said the glave was never rented, thats why you would get it back
    The boots were rented, you got your coins therefor someone has it on their account right now. Once that rental timer runs out, you will get the boots back

nono.. if someone doesnt rent, they are returned after 6 hrs, even if the boots were rented after being there for 5hrs 59mins, the person will only have them for 6hrs, i was offline for over 12 hrs

PFC Senior Member

yeah i do to.. i sed i got my glave back.. they were both put up for 6hrs.. dont be a hipocrit

bb[/b]
    LOL , just wait those 6 hours and u will get it back

LOL , just wait those 6 hours and u will get it back[/b]
    god.. read other posts first, ok ill try explain a little better

i put glave 7 and boots 7 in rental, went to sleep, woke up went out, come home and log ko, now i was prob offline for 12hrs+, the max time the boots can be gone for is 12 hrs, 5hrs 59mins in rental and someone renting for 6hrs, its been about 15hrs now and still no item

PFC Senior Member

Well , u must have 1 slot free in ur invetory to get it back , and just wait if u didn't get it back just post in knight oficial forums .

Well , u must have 1 slot free in ur invetory to get it back , and just wait if u didn't get it back just post in knight oficial forums .[/b]
    i will.. and it doesnt go to ur inventory.. it goes to ur inn hostess.. well thats where the glave showed up, but i had room in both inventory / inn

im not jumping to any conclusions, i mean it could be server lag or somthin, but then i think again.. its k2 -_-

was hoping if anyone else used rental system and it actually got rented.. did they get thier item back?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Thumbs down

i will.. and it doesnt go to ur inventory.. it goes to ur inn hostess.. well thats where the glave showed up, but i had room in both inventory / inn

im not jumping to any conclusions, i mean it could be server lag or somthin, but then i think again.. its k2 -_-

was hoping if anyone else used rental system and it actually got rented.. did they get thier item back?[/b]
    thats wierd....your items is gone dude send a support ticket so they can fix it .s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast