Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rental System

This is a discussion on Rental System within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; I think when you rent an item, it has a yellowish tinge on the armor or weapon. So, even if ...
Page: 2

I think when you rent an item, it has a yellowish tinge on the armor or weapon. So, even if it's not that particular difference, you will be able to tell the difference between rented and non rented gear. I guess you'll just have to vs without valks on in case your opponent puts his rental gear on midway through the fight.

The problem is that when 4 people put in CS they will undercut eachother, then it will be so cheap that priests can rent just for war day and never need to own or work hard to get one on their own, this type of thing. It's fine if ur the only one renting but ur not gunna be.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

on Girakon nd C-east you are, lol.

Kloud ur gunna be rich!

Banned

I Foresee bugs and exploits in the future, but hey who am I to judge?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

I Foresee bugs and exploits in the future, but hey who am I to judge?[/b]
    just dont be the first one to use it. wait a week or two. if no bugs show up(unlikely), then it should be safe. if private servers have it working with no hacks on it so far, it should be np

:KnightOnline:

ya bug will be u rent the item,, someone will find a way of being able to keep the faking item,,, bang u lose ur item

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

ya bug will be u rent the item,, someone will find a way of being able to keep the faking item,,, bang u lose ur item[/b]
    that might happen with vurtual editing

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

ya bug will be u rent the item,, someone will find a way of being able to keep the faking item,,, bang u lose ur item[/b]
    i dont think so, you saw the merchant hack, ppl who lost their items, revieved them back.
    well in my opinion this rental system is one of the best feature in KO.

that might happen with vurtual editing[/b]
    lol... You would think by now Buddah would at least check out what he's saying before talking bullshit.

It's so clear you have no obvious understanding of even basic computer's, Let alone programing.

I've been making 10-15gb a day renting items in beta...

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

I think when you rent an item, it has a yellowish tinge on the armor or weapon. So, even if it's not that particular difference, you will be able to tell the difference between rented and non rented gear. I guess you'll just have to vs without valks on in case your opponent puts his rental gear on midway through the fight.[/b]
    well ppl borrow items from clan anyways for vses, CHEAP PEAOPLE

well ppl borrow items from clan anyways for vses, CHEAP PEAOPLE [/b]

The one thing that is good is you can rent the item so people don't have to "borrow" and you get scammed. For instance, you put the item in for 3 hr rent cheap, and have ur buddy spamming rental so he gets it right after you register. Also works well if you are going to make a deal/trade and want to try an item out. For instance, most warriors once they try an avedon don't want anything else (of equal +).

Banned

This is K2... Most likely what would happen "IF" they released the rental system, two days after release some one will find some way to abuse it... and they will "Disable" it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12