Sin rumor.

This is a discussion on Sin rumor. within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; So did they truly actually implement a 3 second cool down on minor heal?.......
Page: 1

So did they truly actually implement a 3 second cool down on minor heal?....

ImSoDemon

Yes. SO far i know.

Beast&Harlot

and you bash on others for not using the search button wow fucking hypocrite for the win???

It's not 3 seconds but there is a cool down on minor where you can no longer minor heal combo enough to make a difference and to keep your self alive....

and you bash on others for not using the search button wow fucking hypocrite for the win???

It's not 3 seconds but there is a cool down on minor where you can no longer minor heal combo enough to make a difference and to keep your self alive....[/b]
    Referring to me on bashing someone for not using the search button? 0.o Because as far as I know I've only made a few posts on ko4life in the past few weeks.... so ermm? 0.o also haven't mentioned search button in my past few posts that i recall... so mayb wrong person? idk ._.

Either way question answered Thx.

ImSoDemon

omg. Please stop fighting.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

0.3 not 3 sec cooldown

either way you shoul've taken the 10 seconds to look at the BETA section to find the answer