Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Genoxide 1v1 Video (inspired by F9devil "eric")

This is a discussion on Genoxide 1v1 Video (inspired by F9devil "eric") within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; sometimes giga hit equally to raptor because of its high elemental dmg....and when you are hp build, the more hp ...
Page: 3

toanie

sometimes giga hit equally to raptor because of its high elemental dmg....and when you are hp build, the more hp u have, the more ac u have

FoOoK

Originally posted by chucknorris13
    hey fook, in the 2nd gen. movie what are the songs, i cant find it on the forums. Good 1v1s by the way
    songs:

rocky theme
    spitalfield - five days and counting
    weezer - photograph
    hoobastank - what happened to us

Xela

lol its funny when you said: "look f9 I dont have +2jewels and I still beat you with normal items so I,m the best"
    ok you dont have+2 jewels...but you still have full shell+8 while he has full shell+7 and PE+1 instead of WE+0
    just wanna clear that you have better stuff so dont claim that you beat him with a "normal stuff" just cause you dont have jewels+2

BTW sunshine and f000k and lamchop are great players with the warrior and the build is very awesome

lol i cant believe u make lame threads like this foook. your gear is miles better than F9's, and i have no doubts who is better because you guys cant pk as a unit whereas we can. thats what matters. you remind me of Ujio and informer, those retarded turks. They always gave eric shit for losing 1v1s but when it came to the crunch, we dominated them in an arranged 4v4 where they outlevelled us and outgeared us. Thats just the way it goes, KO isnt about 1v1 and thats why F9 is so famous, cos he dominates cz with his group.

i dont think eric has ever once started a thread about himself. its always lamers like you trying to provoke a reaction out of him. its jealousy, otherwise you just wouldnt give a shit about his comments.

They had a lvl 70 priest i was 62 ffs

And i got accused of wearing talias!

FoOoK

First of all, its not my gears or my warrior (i just play on it). I only gave eric shit not because he lost, but simply because of his accusations. I just dont get it, why do you people even challenge others to 1v1 and then complain about the guys items after losing? Please this is the whole POINT to this thread. I know KO isnt about 1v1, but its part of the game, and if you cry about some guys items, then dont challenge him in the first place.

We cant pk as a unit? Thats not true because when we pk as a group, we do pretty well with me on the mage. When we pk seriously, all i saw was ownage...

Its not jealousy, its simply a response to eric's bold statements...

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Xela
    lol its funny when you said: "look f9 I dont have +2jewels and I still beat you with normal items so I,m the best"
    ok you dont have+2 jewels...but you still have full shell+8 while he has full shell+7 and PE+1 instead of WE+0
    just wanna clear that you have better stuff so dont claim that you beat him with a "normal stuff" just cause you dont have jewels+2

BTW sunshine and f000k and lamchop are great players with the warrior and the build is very awesome
    f9 has +8 and +7 i think he got full set +8 now ... not sure

toanie

yes, ko is not only about 1v1, its mainly about team based. However 1v1 is a big aspect of the game because it defines your pride and ego. Everybody has pride and ego. If i remembered correctly, f9 always say that he is the best warrior of all back then because he beat every warrior in 1v1.

3 pieces +7, 2 pieces +8.

As much as we'd like them to, +8 shells don't pop out from nowhere often. :P

toanie

f9devil should ask zero for +8 shells.

As much as F9 can afford to babashop some, we thought we shouldn't as our party can survive and have fun without it - I believe they'd rather spend the cash on booze and clubbing. It's quite a personal choice imo.

FoOoK

Sun has 4 piece +8 shells and 1 piece +7
    thats probably a whoopie 10 ac and 6 Str advantage...

but notice sun doesnt have Gain so there goes 15 extra Str...

o wow a +1 PE really makes a huge difference?.... f9 has +0 jewels while sun has 1 +1 PE over him... i dont think these gears are MILES away from f9's like zero said...

i agree that sometimes eric makes up excuses and should just let losses go, he has lost to a couple of warriors but i dont know why its a big deal to you guys or to him, because warrior is quite a basic class. It doesnt change how good he pk's as a team and i cant think of wanting to pk with a different warrior. I think hes the best warrior despite losing a few 1v1's.

it goes to show how well f9 is played in a team that he tanks more than +8 shell warriors with +1/2 uniques, and warriors look to F9 as a benchmark of skill, over all the hundreds of better equipped warriors like those guys in sendomen, your clan, lastalliance, integrity, patriot, phoenix warlords etc. I think that says it all. Quite why eric's opinions are so important to you, i cant imagine. oh and toanie, you suck thx.

FoOoK

His opinions are not important, they are just annoying and repetitive.

Never have i doubted his team PK skills, so i dont get why you keep bringing it up... Im just here to prove his accusations wrong and ive done my job.

toanie

yes, i do suk, i never said i was good. f9 is only a good tanker because of the mighty raine, any of those 70 warrior can take his position if they have raine.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-14-2024, 08:06 AM