Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Guess I'll mosey on back to koranking :(

This is a discussion on Guess I'll mosey on back to koranking :( within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; This new trade policy is complete rubbish, I've made so much money off this game in USD It's really not ...
Page: 1

evenson

Default Guess I'll mosey on back to koranking :(

This new trade policy is complete rubbish, I've made so much money off this game in USD It's really not very funny at all. So I guess for all my trading needs all be back at www.knightonlineranking.tk, all you rich kids with their parents credit cards can come too.

p.s - All you fucks who got scammed deserved it. Idiots.

PayForMySinS

Lol, what new trade policy? what i miss

Hum123

ko4life wont allow USD trades anymore

Banned Senior Member

oh Evenson, this policy also goes for ranking as well, ANY forums that GM's look at with usd trades on them. Only reason I didn't post there is because I have no powers there

evenson

I dont care, I'll just have to use a different name and IP there, and trust me, when i say different ip, i mean completely different IP, not just a proxy or mask.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh

finally NO USD

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by phantomlink
    oh Evenson, this policy also goes for ranking as well, ANY forums that GM's look at with usd trades on them. *Only reason I didn't post there is because I have no powers there
    not really...
    look at ranking market forums and look at peeps selling items for USD and nothing happens to them........ :rollseyes:

Hum123

tbh phantom i don't know in the long run how successful this will be. people will always find a way to spend USD on this game. if some sites won't allow USD trades, another that will allow it will show up.

also USD prices for items always remained steady.. while the value of coins can change weekly, the USD amount of some items hardly changes at all. it seems very convenient for the people who dont want to constantly keep up with the market prices.

who knows though.. maybe this will work out good for ko4life

Infinitemadness

Yet you wonder why people call up to K2 and blaming them for stuff like this that goes on. I dont think I should EVER hear your name or see your char's complaining about cheaters. No one here thats sold ANYTHING with USD has no weight with me about complaining about cheaters. NO weight at all. Im literally disspointed in alot of people. This has some to do with Charlie, thats true. But if we're going to ban Charlie, we're going to ban them all. Keep the playing level the same. And Evenson, you should be banned right along with them.

wow wtf are people suppose to do if they want to quit this game completly??? and they cany sell there stuff because all they will get is just IGC which is useless to them because they wont be playing ... let me guess u guys going to be scouting out Ebay also i hope not ffs..

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Hum123
    tbh phantom i don't know in the long run how successful this will be. people will always find a way to spend USD on this game. if some sites won't allow USD trades, another that will allow it will show up.

also USD prices for items always remained steady.. while the value of coins can change weekly, the USD amount of some items hardly changes at all. it seems very convenient for the people who dont want to constantly keep up with the market prices.

who knows though.. maybe this will work out good for ko4life
    But yet, knowingly read the TOS, and then pm me complaining about the kosper that is running down the cz bowl and people complain about them? Bah, sickening is what it is. People who buy/sell USD stuff is no better then the scum that uses kosp. Period.

Hum123

Originally posted by aeLLio
    wow wtf are people suppose to do if they want to quit this game completly??? and they cany sell there stuff because all they will get is just IGC which is useless to them because they wont be playing ... let me guess u guys going to be scouting out Ebay also i hope not ffs..
    exactly. the use of USD gives some people a reason for playing. everyone knows that they cant play KO forever..which is obvious. The idea that when it comes your time to quit, you can trade your hard work in for real $$$ is very appealing

evenson

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    Yet you wonder why people call up to K2 and blaming them for stuff like this that goes on. I dont think I should EVER hear your name or see your char's complaining about cheaters. No one here thats sold ANYTHING with USD has no weight with me about complaining about cheaters. NO weight at all. Im literally disspointed in alot of people. This has some to do with Charlie, thats true. But if we're going to ban Charlie, we're going to ban them all. Keep the playing level the same. And Evenson, you should be banned right along with them.

You're an idiot. What more can I say? You cant buy anything ingame because of the duping of coins/gold bars. The prices are rediculous for anything other then something a level 5x is going to use. Taking out the usd component is just going to cause more stress on legit players imo. Mabye if k2 wasnt so FUCKING useless then we wouldn't have to resort to USD sales/purchases, But unfortunately k2 is a bunch of fucking retards. So the fact that you say I should be banned while people dupe and RUIN the economy FORCING me to sell for usd is halarious, Go do your fucking job douchebag.

Originally posted by evenson
    I dont care, I'll just have to use a different name and IP there, and trust me, when i say different ip, i mean completely different IP, not just a proxy or mask.
    gimme ur items I will sell it for u, I am playing from Serbia, we have fuked life, fuked economy, fuked goverment, and ofc FUKED INTERNET, no fixed IP's, every time I log in my IP change

j/k

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    But if we're going to ban Charlie, we're going to ban them all. Keep the playing level the same. And Evenson, you should be banned right along with them.
    Dude, evenson just admited on this post he made tons of USD through this game, what more do u need for a banning?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-28-2022, 08:50 AM