Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Guess I'll mosey on back to koranking :(

This is a discussion on Guess I'll mosey on back to koranking :( within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness Yet you wonder why people call up to K2 and blaming them for stuff ...
Page: 2

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness
    Yet you wonder why people call up to K2 and blaming them for stuff like this that goes on. I dont think I should EVER hear your name or see your char's complaining about cheaters. No one here thats sold ANYTHING with USD has no weight with me about complaining about cheaters. NO weight at all. Im literally disspointed in alot of people. This has some to do with Charlie, thats true. But if we're going to ban Charlie, we're going to ban them all. Keep the playing level the same. And Evenson, you should be banned right along with them.

You're an idiot. What more can I say? You cant buy anything ingame because of the duping of coins/gold bars. The prices are rediculous for anything other then something a level 5x is going to use. Taking out the usd component is just going to cause more stress on legit players imo. Mabye if k2 wasnt so FUCKING useless then we wouldn't have to resort to USD sales/purchases, But unfortunately k2 is a bunch of fucking retards. So the fact that you say I should be banned while people dupe and RUIN the economy FORCING me to sell for usd is halarious, Go do your fucking job douchebag.[/b]
    Im the idiot Evenson? Yeah. Think about that one for a second. SInce to me your NOT a customer NOR player of K2, I can say this openly. /uninstall and go play WoW.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    People who buy/sell USD stuff is no better then the scum that uses kosp. Period.
    fine, then unfortainly, 95% of this forums is no better than the scum that uses kosp. The other 5% doesnt has paypal/WU...

Hum123

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hum123
    tbh phantom i don't know in the long run how successful this will be. people will always find a way to spend USD on this game. if some sites won't allow USD trades, another that will allow it will show up.

also USD prices for items always remained steady.. while the value of coins can change weekly, the USD amount of some items hardly changes at all. it seems very convenient for the people who dont want to constantly keep up with the market prices.

who knows though.. maybe this will work out good for ko4life
    But yet, knowingly read the TOS, and then pm me complaining about the kosper that is running down the cz bowl and people complain about them? Bah, sickening is what it is. People who buy/sell USD stuff is no better then the scum that uses kosp. Period.[/b]
    well i can see what you mean, they are both breaking the rules of K2. but the fact is that the USD trades had a perfect balance, true some people got scammed.. but that is usualy their own fault.

usd trades are as bad as kosp? no.

yes its against TOS..but it definately had many advantages that many can agree on. thats why USD trades will never end, but they will be limited a lot for now.

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by PayForMySinS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PayForMySinS)</div>
    But if we're going to ban Charlie, we're going to ban them all. Keep the playing level the same. And Evenson, you should be banned right along with them.
    Dude, evenson just admited on this post he made tons of USD through this game, what more do u need for a banning?[/b]
    What ban his level 47 noob char? You think he'll post his REAL char on here?

evenson

I pay for this shitty fucking game, I buy gold premium every month. And you know how I pay for that shit? By selling my hard earned fucking farmed items for usd. And theres alot more people like me who farm and sell for usd to buy premium, you know why? because many people realize the service in this game provided by you and your staff is lacking, big time. The fact is, Hard earned cash in real life is NOT FUCKING WORTH THIS GAME. My premium days are over and so are alot of people i know. So i hope this severely hurts k2's revenue.

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Hum123+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hum123)</div>
    Originally posted by Infinitemadness@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hum123

tbh phantom i don't know in the long run how successful this will be. people will always find a way to spend USD on this game. if some sites won't allow USD trades, another that will allow it will show up.

also USD prices for items always remained steady.. while the value of coins can change weekly, the USD amount of some items hardly changes at all. it seems very convenient for the people who dont want to constantly keep up with the market prices.

But yet, knowingly read the TOS, and then pm me complaining about the kosper that is running down the cz bowl and people complain about them? Bah, sickening is what it is. People who buy/sell USD stuff is no better then the scum that uses kosp. Period.
    well i can see what you mean, they are both breaking the rules of K2. but the fact is that the USD trades had a perfect balance, true some people got scammed.. but that is usualy their own fault.

yes its against TOS..but it definately had many advantages that many can agree on. thats why USD trades will never end, but they will be limited a lot for now.[/b]
    Yes it is. A cheater is a cheater is a cheater. It's still against the rules. There is no shades of grey when it comes to cheating. Wake up and smell the coffee, cheating is cheating. No matter what it is. So what? Gm's selling USD have been rediculed for along time now, again, I obviously dont, and for good reason. I can sit here and say, Im legit, and actually mean. But for over half of you players come off legit? I think I just flushed that down the toilet just a few hours ago. Thats how much it's worth to me. But yeah, it's just as bad as KOSP, and no your not going to change my mind.

evenson

And if you're going to ban me, please ban the characters phantom_rouge, Z4, Poutanaki, and 95% of people on this forum. Yes thats right, a k2 informant sells for usd, an old GM sells for usd.

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by evenson
    I pay for this shitty fucking game, I buy gold premium every month. And you know how I pay for that shit? By selling my hard earned fucking farmed items for usd. And theres alot more people like me who farm and sell for usd to buy premium, you know why? because many people realize the service in this game provided by you and your staff is lacking, big time. The fact is, Hard earned cash in real life is NOT FUCKING WORTH THIS GAME. My premium days are over and so are alot of people i know. So i hope this severely hurts k2's revenue.

Honestly, Good. Im glad. K2 doesnt need cheaters like yourself any longer. And you wonder? You wonder why it's bad? Because you sit back and you deal with items, doesnt matter if you pay 10 million dollars for something, no matter how hard earned they are, it's agains the T. O . S. What part do you not grasp? Are you that mentally challenged that you cant let that seep into your grey matter for 1 second to stop and think? Oh wait. Thats illegal. Good god man. I seriously, need sleep because this is driving me insane. I apologize to those who are worth apologizing to, that I have offended, the rest. To me, you already know. And Evenson, Ive already told you. To me, Your not a customer nor Player. So, yeah, bye.

Hum123

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    Originally posted by Hum123+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hum123)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hum123

But yet, knowingly read the TOS, and then pm me complaining about the kosper that is running down the cz bowl and people complain about them? Bah, sickening is what it is. People who buy/sell USD stuff is no better then the scum that uses kosp. Period.

yes its against TOS..but it definately had many advantages that many can agree on. thats why USD trades will never end, but they will be limited a lot for now.[/b]
    Yes it is. A cheater is a cheater is a cheater. It's still against the rules. There is no shades of grey when it comes to cheating. Wake up and smell the coffee, cheating is cheating. No matter what it is. So what? Gm's selling USD have been rediculed for along time now, again, I obviously dont, and for good reason. I can sit here and say, Im legit, and actually mean. But for over half of you players come off legit? I think I just flushed that down the toilet just a few hours ago. Thats how much it's worth to me. But yeah, it's just as bad as KOSP, and no your not going to change my mind.[/b][/quote]

like evenson said, 90%+ of players on this forum have made USD purchases/sales, including mods, formers GMs, etc.

they are this "scum" that you're talking about too?

when someone decides to quit after 2 years of playing this game, it just seems sad that they wont be getting anything back. i guess thats how many games are, and maybe we are so spoiled that we had the access to usd trades, but that imo is 1 thing that made KO worth playing

evenson

phantom_rouge helps mahina "pretend ban and delevel" people, but hes the scum of this game too, Get off you fucking high horse you arrogant fuck. You're probably just like that shitty diez gm that never played a fucking character ingame.

Doc

Sorry to say but if ppl want to pay for items with USD then thats thier choice, believe it or not but atleast by doing this they get what they paid for, unlike K2 were they pay "USD" for a service that frankly is bullshit ( to say the least ) why do we pay every month for the pleasure of NOT having active GM's. lagg, constant DC's, Quote " Server is down for 20 mins" ( BS more like 9 hours ) work your ass off for items only for the infamous "Dupe" wipe to take what Talos just dropped you. If ppl on the official side wanna be all high and mighty then ffs show some interest in the game basic's and atleast get your shit together before you go off being all righteous about ppl that at the end of the day pay your wages. /endrant

Hum123

Originally posted by Doc
    Sorry to say but if ppl want to pay for items with USD then thats thier choice, believe it or not but atleast by doing this they get what they paid for, unlike K2 were they pay "USD" for a service that frankly is bullshit ( to say the least ) why do we pay every month for the pleasure of NOT having active GM's. lagg, constant DC's, Quote " Server is down for 20 mins" ( BS more like 9 hours ) work your ass off for items only for the infamous "Dupe" wipe to take what Talos just dropped you. *If ppl on the official side wanna be all high and mighty then ffs show some interest in the game basic's and atleast get your shit together before you go off being all righteous about ppl that at the end of the day pay your wages. * * /endrant
    /cheer :lol:

well said.

evenson

Originally posted by Doc
    Sorry to say but if ppl want to pay for items with USD then thats thier choice, believe it or not but atleast by doing this they get what they paid for, unlike K2 were they pay "USD" for a service that frankly is bullshit ( to say the least ) why do we pay every month for the pleasure of NOT having active GM's. lagg, constant DC's, Quote " Server is down for 20 mins" ( BS more like 9 hours ) work your ass off for items only for the infamous "Dupe" wipe to take what Talos just dropped you. *If ppl on the official side wanna be all high and mighty then ffs show some interest in the game basic's and atleast get your shit together before you go off being all righteous about ppl that at the end of the day pay your wages. * * /endrant
    Finally someone with some fucking balls to say something to a GM, I've gotten pms and irc and msn saying that what i say is true, they just dont want to post it in fear of being banned, well fuck that.

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by evenson
    phantom_rouge helps mahina "pretend ban and delevel" people, but hes the scum of this game too, Get off you fucking high horse you arrogant fuck. You're probably just like that shitty diez gm that never played a fucking character ingame.
    Nobody is on no high horse. I told you how I thought, Cant handle it, congratulations. I have NOTHING to prove to you. NOTHING. I mean, this is unprofessional of me to stoop to your level, and like I said, I'll apologize. To those who Ive truly offended. Im refraining from talking to Evenson, your not worth it. The only thing your trying to do is get under my skin, and try to be a big boy, and use those "4 dollar" words that start with "f". Because to me, thats the extent of your intellect. Shows how brilliant you are. And just like they've always said, arguing over the internet is like winning in the special olympics. Just because you win, means your still "retarded", politcally incorrect way of saying it, but you, Yes Evenson, even you, can understand that word. Im the arrogant one. Sure. Have a good life Evenson.

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Hum123+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hum123)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc
    /cheer :lol:

well said. [/b]
    You know what? I dont get paid to Gm, so I can be all "righteous" about it. Just dont complain about the other cheaters in the game. It's just as bad. And again, Im not going to be convinced of it neither.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-28-2022, 08:50 AM