Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Guess I'll mosey on back to koranking :(

This is a discussion on Guess I'll mosey on back to koranking :( within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; sin i just love tards like you this game wasnt designed for 40 year old virgins sitting around their pc ...
Page: 6

flamthrow

sin i just love tards like you this game wasnt designed for 40 year old virgins sitting around their pc all day now was it? The majority of players are under 18 hence cant get a job/buy premmy... Now start thinking before you post crap like that again.

Banned

Originally posted by flamthrow
    sin i just love tards like you this game wasnt designed for 40 year old virgins sitting around their pc all day now was it? The majority of players are under 18 hence cant get a job/buy premmy... Now start thinking before you post crap like that again.
    Then go beg your parents? Duh. Go mow the lawn, go change your car's oil, aint hard to get 10$ a month for prem..

Originally posted by earl
    IM i just sold ms +8/80 via wu yesterday pls check my ip and ban all of my accs , r u kidding me? U were caring about xigenon rite ( not sure about now till i sold my acc yes i sold it for usd too , damn this game will go down cos of ppl like me ) , %90 of xigenon players already knew that 3:16 paid 200$ to mahina for unblock his clannie called TheOne and mahina said she was sorry it was a mistake blah blah ( banning a kosper is mistake if u can pay 200$ dont buy items hire gms for a day oke? ) when Guysmiley was caring about xigenon he lvled ppl at cz we got him took screen shots and all of us got hacked ( weird eh ? ) then we got him at orc trolls he spawned 1k trolls at there w/o any notice ( private exp event eh *) now i m sure u gonna ask me to prove them but we both know i dun need to do that cos we both know the truths i know u r trying to help players but stop defending k2 anyways IM tomorrow i will sell ib at dies via wu try to ban me ok kanka? The funniest part is when we need help ( like about cheaters and corrupted gms ) u dun give a shit but when u guys need help about db hacking shit ( i did stop those shits 2 times by informing rite ppl *) or duping ( do u remember a friend of urs added a random turk on conversation he explained u how to stop duping eh jason? *) u r acting like so helpfull , *as u see most of the players r leaving game and selling acc its k2's fault nothing more.

Inspectah Deck

Originally posted by earl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(earl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Inspectah Deck

2nd im sry to tell u this but ur a hypocrit you complain about a koxper in xigenon while you yourself defended Kunt and hes entire clan and guess what? mahina herself said the whole weiwuer clan was cheating and she was going to ban most of them and disband it Kunt used combo hack auto pot and many more hacks AND YOU have defended him
    how can u know my irl friend better thab me? Did i say anything about his clan nor his clannie , i told that kunt is not a cheater and he is not. I cant prove it to u but i know it.[/b]
    youre hes friend, why would i belive ur attempts to try and defend him?
    convince me how on earth while the ranking was down for 1month he had earnd 400k nps and 7lvls and nobody saw him pking he was only at trolls...

Apollus

IM i just sold ms +8/80 via wu yesterday pls check my ip and ban all of my accs , r u kidding me? U were caring about xigenon rite ( not sure about now till i sold my acc yes i sold it for usd too , damn this game will go down cos of ppl like me ) , %90 of xigenon players already knew that 3:16 paid 200$ to mahina for unblock his clannie called TheOne and mahina said she was sorry it was a mistake blah blah ( banning a kosper is mistake if u can pay 200$ dont buy items hire gms for a day oke? ) when Guysmiley was caring about xigenon he lvled ppl at cz we got him took screen shots and all of us got hacked ( weird eh ? ) then we got him at orc trolls he spawned 1k trolls at there w/o any notice ( private exp event eh *) now i m sure u gonna ask me to prove them but we both know i dun need to do that cos we both know the truths i know u r trying to help players but stop defending k2 anyways IM tomorrow i will sell ib at dies via wu try to ban me ok kanka? The funniest part is when we need help ( like about cheaters and corrupted gms ) u dun give a shit but when u guys need help about db hacking shit ( i did stop those shits 2 times by informing rite ppl *) or duping ( do u remember a friend of urs added a random turk on conversation he explained u how to stop duping eh jason? *) u r acting like so helpfull , *as u see most of the players r leaving game and selling acc its k2's fault nothing more.
    Earl i love u and respect u, but the guysmiley thing is not true, yes u have SS of 1XXX trolls spawn, lvling ppl in CZ? ehh wtf, i know guysmiley, he wudn't do that, hes not that sort of person, i know u have done alot for this game, whether it be inspiration to other players or help get information across, but i dont think the guysmiley thing was correct, no1 cud prove it was guysmiley that spawned them, some1 sed that human + orc champion was lvlin ppl or smth, i cant remember so long time ago, but more than GM's had access to those accounts and i no for a fact that both human/orc bigbrother and Human/Orc Champions passwords got changed straight after that incident, mahina didnt unban theone for USD, i know how long of a ban he got (10days, he served those 10days and pmed me wen he came bk FUK UR CONSTABLE GM ASS, blah blah blah, btw he was leeching not macroing so he served the 10day ban correctly, no USD or any private transaction was placed, i was the person who got him banned so i wud no)
    Earl i still <3 ya bro and think ur one of the most legendary players in KO but i just needed to lay it straight.

now about the usd thing, i can see y ppl sell stuff for usd, whether its to make themselves better because they dont have the time/money to buy the item for igc, or to farm it, so the last resort is USD, i think USD transaction between players does actually indeed help K2 BUT it shudn't be done, players are makin money out of a game that is made by Mgames and K2 Network, the items BELONG to K2 they set the drop rates, they make the items drop, yes if u get it ur lucky, but the items belong to K2 and ppl are basicly stealin them and sellin them for their own PROFIT, K2s items, but players seem to get the bonus of being the one to get the drops, i know this dont make a lot of sense but if u have intelligence u might see wot im tryin to get that

i know players get screwed by K2 (i have myself) so they get angry and sell their character for usd, personally not against the whole character usd thing, but item usd is different, i know the rules wont stop players, cuz they never have, so no point tryin to enforce it and k2 lose money in the process.

p.s im prepared to be flamed i just aint gunna reply....
    p.s.s i no alot of rumours go around about mahina, guysmiley and all these gms, only 1 who is actually guilty of doin things wrong is probably Arestides who sold items for USD and all that stuff ><, if u worked for K2 u wud understand wot actually goes on.....

Banned

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Inspectah Deck)</div>
    Originally posted by earl@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Inspectah Deck

2nd im sry to tell u this but ur a hypocrit you complain about a koxper in xigenon while you yourself defended Kunt and hes entire clan and guess what? mahina herself said the whole weiwuer clan was cheating and she was going to ban most of them and disband it Kunt used combo hack auto pot and many more hacks AND YOU have defended him

how can u know my irl friend better thab me? Did i say anything about his clan nor his clannie , i told that kunt is not a cheater and he is not. I cant prove it to u but i know it.
    youre hes friend, why would i belive ur attempts to try and defend him?
    convince me how on earth while the ranking was down for 1month he had earnd 400k nps and 7lvls and nobody saw him pking he was only at trolls...[/b]
    War!

dah

I buy premium every month and also buy it for my friend too, Awhile back when everyone got delvled to lvl 30 my mage got delvled and got relvled to lvl 48. This mage was lvl 62 before i asked K2 if they could restore it for me, they say "You didnt give us enough information about the situation". Please, it was there own bug it was there fault they fucked up and i am the ony getting fucked by it? My point is that there is LEGIT people going around and getting screwed over by duping turks etc and then we try to contact CS and they dont give us nothing in return. There are bigger and more serious problems going around then this, Oh and btw didnt they say they fixed the dupe method? Hmm yeah nice seeing faaliyet Volcam hitting me for 500 damage with 1.5k Ac (shield) and 100 spear defense also -10 % for absoluteness, his got some nice items there maybe i should do shit like him then i can be all high and mighty and own everyone in cz, alittle late now i've already xped legitly to lvl 69 and got fucked out of Tot +8, impact +8, raptor +7, Scream Scroll, Shell pauldron +7 and 2h Gig +7 (light) Yes its my fault that i bought items for in game coin its not K2's but if i had of bought for usd then maybe i could've gotten legit ones, but instead i followed the rules of K2 not selling / buying anything for USD and what do i get? A bucket full of shit.

earl

dude we saw that guysmiley lvling a newb at human lamia at cz ( there were only 1 cz at those times ) our party were like bethrezen , orion_ , kunt , momonemo , hzt and 1 more guy that i couldnt remember atm , anyways all of those guys got hacked after they took ss about that well u can ask how we were sure about that it was guysmiley cos after we killed him he made a notice ( be ready human champ event gonna started guysmiley is here ).

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    Riddle me this Riddle me that. When people come to me telling me of things that happens, and 1 player gets banned for it, while others dont, yeah that comment is about Charlie, but the point is, when someone comes to me and says, why dont you ban for selling with USD? And I say, I had no idea? They think Im lieing. And cause a huge scene over it. *Because Im not doing my job blah blah blah... Whether you want to believe it or not, it is against the TOS. So if I see something, it is my job to take care of it to the best of my ability.

yea but your not looking at the other things too. like sharing accounts is that not against the TOS and shouldnt people be banned? many people on this forum have said that they share their account and u just look right by it, if u want to enforce the no usd rule and start banning people for it, then u need to ban people who share their accounts

usd is not that big of a problem neither is sharing accounts, the biggest problems are the macroers and the dupers, they are the ones you should be banning, not the legit player who has no other choice but to buy for usd because k2 has failed to stop the dupers from ruining the economy.

you need to enforce the whole TOS, not just one part.

this is why banning the usd is outragous

Apollus

dude we saw that guysmiley lvling a newb at human lamia at cz ( there were only 1 cz at those times *) our party were like bethrezen , orion_ , kunt , momonemo , hzt and 1 more guy that i couldnt remember atm , anyways all of those guys got hacked after they took ss about that well u can ask how we were sure about that it was guysmiley cos after we killed him he made a notice ( be ready human champ event gonna started guysmiley is here ).
    did it say GuySmiley? if it did i doubt it was him, and he probably was hacked.. in fact i think he was i wudn't no. IF a GM wanted to lvl some1 wud be so stupid to make himself visable, GMs get hacked quite a lot, i think nearly every veteran GM has been hacked and 1 more thing, y the fuk lvl on lamia?

also im lookin at my history, talk to levent about The0ne thing.... if he remembers the fraps i sent him he can vouch for me

earl

Originally posted by Apollus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Apollus)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-earl
    dude we saw that guysmiley lvling a newb at human lamia at cz ( there were only 1 cz at those times *) our party were like bethrezen , orion_ , kunt , momonemo , hzt and 1 more guy that i couldnt remember atm , anyways all of those guys got hacked after they took ss about that well u can ask how we were sure about that it was guysmiley cos after we killed him he made a notice ( be ready human champ event gonna started guysmiley is here ).
    did it say GuySmiley? if it did i doubt it was him, and he probably was hacked.. in fact i think he was i wudn't no. IF a GM wanted to lvl some1 wud be so stupid to make himself visable, GMs get hacked quite a lot, i think nearly every veteran GM has been hacked and 1 more thing, y the fuk lvl on lamia?[/b]
    dude how can i know the answers ? When u make topic about those shits at offical forums ur topic will be deleted/locked there is no point asking those shits to other gms cos they will ask prove so i dunno the answer i just saw he was lvling a guy there thats all and all of those party members got hacked.

Apollus

Originally posted by earl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(earl)</div>
    Originally posted by Apollus@
    <!--QuoteBegin-earl

did it say GuySmiley? if it did i doubt it was him, and he probably was hacked.. in fact i think he was i wudn't no. IF a GM wanted to lvl some1 wud be so stupid to make himself visable, GMs get hacked quite a lot, i think nearly every veteran GM has been hacked and 1 more thing, y the fuk lvl on lamia?
    dude how can i know the answers ? When u make topic about those shits at offical forums ur topic will be deleted/locked there is no point asking those shits to other gms cos they will ask prove so i dunno the answer i just saw he was lvling a guy there thats all and all of those party members got hacked.[/b]
    most likely a hacker then, i doubt it was guysmiley at all

earl

Originally posted by Apollus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Apollus)</div>
    Originally posted by earl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(earl)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Apollus
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-earl

dude how can i know the answers ? When u make topic about those shits at offical forums ur topic will be deleted/locked there is no point asking those shits to other gms cos they will ask prove so i dunno the answer i just saw he was lvling a guy there thats all and all of those party members got hacked.[/b]
    most likely a hacker then, i doubt it was guysmiley at all[/b][/quote]

hehe when 1st time we talked about syed no1 did believe us so its ok for me anyways i m done with ko gl m8.

Apollus

<3 :wub:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-28-2022, 08:50 AM