Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Let me Ask this...

This is a discussion on Let me Ask this... within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; I'd like to get some opinions, When someone reports to me that they are hacked, and I go and look ...
Page: 1

Infinitemadness

Default Let me Ask this...

I'd like to get some opinions,

When someone reports to me that they are hacked, and I go and look at their login and see that they have had NO ip variences and yet they report, "Please rollback to me 1 hour ago, or 1 day ago, or 1 week ago." Or whatever, do people honestly think that customer support are thatignorant? Im smarter then the average bear, but give me your opinion, when someone reports that they are hacked, do they not think that we would NOT look?

yeah, cos K2 Gm's are known as lazy asses (except some).

Banned Senior Member

Alot of people think you would <_<

Most cases are prolly scams, but some others are LAN centers where the guy incharge prolly keylogged the computers or is sniffing the network. Not all customers know much about computers.

Never knew K2 actually have any active GM's that actually do something <_<
    Personally I wouldn't even try to get anything from K2 if anything happend to any of my accounts -_- it's just a waste of time...

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by KaZaM
    yeah, cos K2 Gm's are known as lazy asses (except some).
    You mean, thats what you WANT to believe. Im talking about me, Im far from being a lazy ass. So I guess I should have directed my question specifically to Xigenon, why do you think since I answer Xig's logs only, why do you think they would report that they were hacked only to presume that we were lazy to not do anything, thats like saying I have pretty ugly dog. Oxymoron. Makes no sense.

i'm curious to know if the bugs that were experienced yesterday would mask any Variances.

as stated in another post, my buddy logs his son's n00b acct. . but when the game is loaded there's a lvl 67 paper mage instead. would it show any variances in the IP, since technically the guy never loaded the paper mage acct. the guy that this happend to, is a stand up guy and immediately dc'd it. .but there were a CRAPLOAD of these bugged logins happening yesterday.
    If you're getting flooded by hacked pms. . .and you dont see a variation . .that my not be the only determining factor anymore, imo.

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    i'm curious to know if the bugs that were experienced yesterday would mask any Variances.

as stated in another post, my buddy logs his son's n00b acct. . but when the game is loaded there's a lvl 67 paper mage instead. *would it show any variances in the IP, since technically the guy never loaded the paper mage acct. the guy that this happend to, is a stand up guy and immediately dc'd it. .but there were a CRAPLOAD of these bugged logins happening yesterday. *
    If you're getting flooded by hacked pms. . .and you dont see a variation . .that my not be the only determining factor anymore, imo.
    No, Im talking from weeks ago, 1, 2 weeks maybe. Not today since I havent seen any reports today, but Im just saying within the last few weeks.

i said we have some exceptions (like you.)

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by KaZaM
    i said we have some exceptions (like you.)
    I know what you meant, but I have to pretend that I dont. I know my stuff, well mostly, but I do try to work hard for you guys. So this is really boggling my mind. Are they breaking good stuff at the anvil and thinking, "Oh I'll just report that I got hacked and give me a rollback, and I got my 15 +8 chitin back that I broke making this shard +8/9" Do they really think that will work? (Psst it doesnt btw, I do my homework.)

tolgahan

someone needs to trust someone..
    Thats why i asked if u can help.I dont trust CS.
    I am a premium user.I sent a msj they didnt replied me in a day.I sent a 2th one.They said we cant bla bla bla at this time.I sent again and asked when is that time? .2 days and no reply .I sent the 3 th one still the same.
    Should we still trust?? Shoul i still wait ??
    I couldnt understand that "ip"
    I am an internet cafe owner you can see lots of ips at my login info.i have a pc at home too.My connectin has some problems.Sometimes i has so lags and i restart connection .So i get a new ip

One day i asked "How if every item has a id and k2 log trades.So they can find who took the items"
    And someone posted this "They already have ids and k2 already loging trades"
    that means if k2 want to help they can help.I think they dont want to waste time.But If you pay every month You can get back everything.

wtf

I think that most ppl scamming will try anything hoping that some noob wil help them. Im trying to fix my secret question, but because i refuse to pay anymore money into k2 because of all there flaws, i cannot have access to general inquiry to fix it. Ive put real money into this game, more then some less then some. So with no way to get secret question fixed im fuked. Cant change password or anything. K2 suggest to change password regulary, but because of their incompetnece, they messed up my secret question and want me to buy premimum to get it fixed. K2 ftl

Medusa

lol cuz in the old live chat days , it used to work like that.. everyone would just say hey i got hacked and they would get rollbacked duping everything they could ...

and if theres only support for xigenon then GG , i seriously havent seen a ares GM being active since k2 removed mahina from being GM , wich she did help me one time , not like this unknown GMs that do nothing but private boss events and give away items.. <_<

btw ur reading this post so i ask fast this:

i reinstalled game and now when i start launcher i instantly get Login server connection failed.

i tried net restart, pc restart, flush dns, ipconfig/release-renew, nothing .
    i want to play, my premium is teh running out

MisPantalones

and yet when I get hacked...I'm 100% sure that the ip logs would show some one was on my account...I get no response.

It's been like 23 days now since I got hacked, and I bought bronze prem on that account couple days before that...

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 6
    04-10-2023, 02:54 AM