Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reducing Admin Duties

This is a discussion on Reducing Admin Duties within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; Due to some serious health issue I am having to stop alot of my admin duties as I will noy ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Due to some serious health issue I am having to stop alot of my admin duties as I will noy be in any shape to help people and the very strong medications I will be put on tend to alter my sense of judgement.

I am asking people to respect my wishes and not to ask me to do any ko4life related work on my msn. ResserGD has been given global mod status to help me in my time zone because of my problems. Please do not spam my msn as it's not going to help me and I will be very blunt with most people that try to talk to me abot ko4life or ask me to do them a favour. Also my pm box has been switched off on the forums to prevent people from spamming me that way too.

Phantom will be avliable alot more to help people and he only has a 5 hour time zone difference to me so any Europe users can use him for any admin related issues.

I will still be about posting and abusing my powers to let you all know I am still here and pissed off ( you guys would miss m otherwise ). But for the forseeable future or untill I am in a conditon to start doing more active duties please go to the global mods or admins for issues relating to the forums or any problems in game.

If you have a scamming issue I would advise people contacting PSY directly to start an investigation.

Ko4life issues Phantom , Shurt and Eric are the peopel to go to

Problems with other users please use our global mods to deal with them rather than over loading the admins.

Also a reminder I will not mediate trades in any way also so do not acept anyone saying I will mediate the trade as they are a fruad and will try and scamm you.

Please feel free to still talk to me but just respect I will not be happy if you just want me to do KO or ko4life work.

Thanks Felix

Banned Senior Member

Just as Felix mentioned, feel free to notify us of any problems you have with ko4life. If you need to contact me, feel free to use posts or PMs on ko4life. I like to use my MSN for other things and I prefer to add people rather then have 500 people on my list. The work will be split between us so it shouldn't effect Ko4life's day to day activities

Also about the timezones, as Felix mentioned Resser is helping out for the Euro times, and ofc I'm EST (GMt-5) however i'm availiable almost anytime if i'm not at work ( either 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am) so any timezone can catch me if needed depending on how lucky you are with my shifts

Hopefully, all goes well for Felix

g/l bro hope u will feel better soon

tommyleonghk

Good Luck and Get Well Soon Felix

compak

Good Luck Felix and get Better with your back :S

I'll keep talking to you on msn.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Grats ResserGD.

and get well soon Felix.

StoneColdAngel

Get well soon

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Thanks for the get well soons but I am looking at around a 12 month rograme , havign to spend weeks in hospital having rehab done for my back , hydrophyripy , specalist localisted physio therapy , I need work doing on my feet and leg to help , also my core back mucels are ruined and finally there is the nerve damage.

Over the next year I am going to have to be taought how to walk properly and move about to prevent it getting worse. The estimation before I will be back to normal is at least 24 to 36 months what has upset me is people have not left me alone at times when I said I am not feeling well enough to do it. They turn round and flame me like I owe it to them to fix their mess up and because of these people I am having to write a post that explaing things because people just wont listen to me.

Shane1911

You owe no one anything. Nothing is more important than one's own well-being. Do what needs to be done. Best wishes.

fck ko, get well and have fun with your cars

aww sorry to hear that mate. Get well soon and i hope your not out of it for too long

Dont worry Mr. Felix, stay positive...the mind is the best healer of all. Try hard and do your best and remenber you have someone who loves you very much by your side through it all. ^_^

Banned

Good luck with your recovery.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Thanks for the get well soons but I am looking at around a 12 month rograme , havign to spend weeks in hospital having rehab done for my back , hydrophyripy , specalist localisted physio therapy , I need work doing on my feet and leg to help , also my core back mucels are ruined and finally there is the nerve damage.

Over the next year I am going to have to be taought how to walk properly and move about to prevent it getting worse. The estimation before I will be back to normal is at least 24 to 36 months what has upset me is people have not left me alone at times when I said I am not feeling well enough to do it. They turn round and flame me like I owe it to them to fix their mess up and because of these people I am having to write a post that explaing things because people just wont listen to me.[/b]
    Just walk it off you pansy... h34r:
    Just kidding. But don't get well soon. Get well NOW.

So, I need another pussy to mess with now

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Grats ResserGD.

and get well soon Felix.[/b]
    TY.

Baba Felix (omg i haven't said the words baba and aga in years), get well soon mate. Be positive and everything will go perfectly and in no time u'll be better =]

GL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    01-18-2023, 12:28 AM