Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

The Top spammers

This is a discussion on The Top spammers within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; in supermarket it's prolly cheaper. if u drink in a bar, for us it comes sometimes between 5-10 chf's. Beer ...
Page: 3

in supermarket it's prolly cheaper. if u drink in a bar, for us it comes sometimes between 5-10 chf's.

Beer is probably the best intention by the human mankind

Arthurios

2 euro here or something for a big glas of beer heineken/amstel ftw but still 2.95 pounds is allot we could buy a sixpack with that lol

lol felix spams just as much as these other guys, but he gets away with it because he's a mod.

and a pint costs £2.50 here, in central london it can be as high as £4.

Arthurios

yeah I know the london prices it was abnormal then, ive spend 200 euro's on beer in 4 days

yeah I know the london prices it was abnormal then, ive spend 200 euro's on beer in 4 days[/b]
    do you only drink in bars? ><
    i used like 50-60 euros on 60 bottls of beer (33cl. 6x 10packs)

but once im in a bar.. mostly screwed. my friends and me mostly start with shots then traditional go with a Caipirinha (sp?) then beers xD and then we mostly end up in pure poorness :[

Arthurios

Like I said when I was in london, its not that we could buy beer in our hotel because of the teachers then etc. so we went to pubs. Afterall thatswhy we went to london with school But here in the netherlands we usually go to a friends house or something to drink/poker etc. and then go to a pub and maby after that to a disco. Anyway the bad thing in london was that it closed around 12 o clock or something here it is till the mornings But I wont say anymore I look like a spammer aswell dont want to be in that top lol

Akutee is a mini-version of what i was back in the day. Only thing is right now, their are not that many diez people here as back in the day they flamed me for spamming but now really no one flames him for spamming. So you have less flame wars ~__~

MrsOwnage - also profile views i think something is fishy. She hasn&#39;t even been here 6 months and she already got 3.1k+

Thats it [/b]
    well i dont know what your posts were like.... but i honestly dont consider myself a "spammer" but a "post-alot-er" :P most of my posts are in game questions and tips, and as i said.. they are really thoughtful posts ^^. I&#39;ve probably never said "1st or downloading or lol" in media section (exception of lol-ing to off-topic media) :P

MrsOwnage maybe :P

I would like Negative posts!!!

J

Vandy

Banned

akutee, aligator, private, vandy_vs_gator, topcat, resser_gd, omgthisisme[/b]
    Next time you need a MOD to do trade with i wont be there!
    well i dont know what your posts were like.... but i honestly dont consider myself a "spammer" but a "post-alot-er" :P most of my posts are in game questions and tips, and as i said.. they are really thoughtful posts ^^. I&#39;ve probably never said "1st or downloading or lol" in media section (exception of lol-ing to off-topic media) :P[/b]
    This was exactly what i said, but now when i see old topics and i see my replys to them, i say to myself, wow i really sounded like a retard or wow did i really say that? You may not think they are not right now but in the future you will.
    Vandy[/b]
    J you have a personal wendetta on me

i agree that akutee isn&#39;t spammer, his/her eplys are always well thought out and actually help people

MrsOwnage is the biggest spammer in this forum xD

i agree that akutee isn&#39;t spammer, his replys are always well thought out and actually help people

MrsOwnage is the biggest spammer in this forum xD[/b]

haha tnx dude ^^ <3 ya

DarK

Vandy/Felix

Unr4ted

Vandy/Felix[/b]
    :lol: ive been posting alot lately but there are some people who are just amazing at spaming in this forum, for example i see people with a higher member number then i have yet they have like 3 times more post than i do

vandy_vs_gator[/b]

+1

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    02-10-2023, 08:20 AM