Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Moradon Dragon

This is a discussion on Moradon Dragon within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; So i gotta question that maybe someone can answer for me. I dont know if any of you remember this, ...
Page: 1

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

So i gotta question that maybe someone can answer for me. I dont know if any of you remember this, but in Moradon if you remember how to bug past the boats in the back near the docks, you go across to an Island where a dragon awaits you. I remember we would go there and just get powned by it's aoe when it wouldn't even attack..and i also recall killing it and getting a silver bar a while back. The the gm said anyone caught going there would be banned.

Now i saw the producers questions answered on the official forums, but nowhere there did he have this one answered. Anyone know what is to happen with that place?

StoneColdAngel

I believe they removed the dragon off the game and left the place like it is.

lil_mageskillz

yup the dragon has been removed or the whole place has not sure. but alot of ppl killed it when it was there :P

lol..i dont understand why they would still keep that island there then..And i wish they would have kept it, jeez i loved getting a silver bar..What exactly was that place suppose to be used for in the first place?

bighead

The GM's still do testing there from from time to time from what I heard.

Banned

That dragon's name was BeritKereva and it was removed from the game... is it back or not i dont know.. prolly not because this was not an improtant thing in the game, since there was no TP possability to the island where the dragon "lived"

StoneColdAngel

lol..i dont understand why they would still keep that island there then..And i wish they would have kept it, jeez i loved getting a silver bar..What exactly was that place suppose to be used for in the first place?[/b]
    I believe it was planned to be a quest.

I believe it was planned to be a quest.[/b]
    +1

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

lol..i dont understand why they would still keep that island there then..And i wish they would have kept it, jeez i loved getting a silver bar..What exactly was that place suppose to be used for in the first place?[/b]
    u know that to get to that island u have to use a bug right?

yeh. You use tp bugs though the walls to bug the water and run through it. It took us forever go get there though...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I believe they removed the dragon off the game and left the place like it is.[/b]
    sux that some people gota ruin it for everyone else..

Vicious

sux that some people gota ruin it for everyone else..[/b]
    Sucks that you spam.

It wasn't working, and it still isn't. So why the hell would they need to leave it there?

magnified

lol many got banned for going to see that hoe...

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

That tight spot which got players to go there in the first place now has an invisible wall as well so it's not accessible at all. The Berit Kereve doesn't exist anymore in the game neither.

Is the model/skin still in the client folder?

I wouldnt mind changing the animation of one monster into that dragon. :P

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    01-29-2023, 11:58 AM