Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

What do you think about Minor cooldown?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Minor cooldown? within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; Hi, I just want to know what do you think about Rogue Minor cooldown (whoever played/is playing Rogue). Wont you ...
Page: 1

TOMTOM

Hi,
    I just want to know what do you think about Rogue Minor cooldown (whoever played/is playing Rogue).
    Wont you all just quit this game?
    I mean, K2 destroyed the BEST class in KOKO, and now it's going to hit USKO, wont you all quit this game?! Minor Combo on Rogue, and combo generally, is something that makes Knight Online better then every other game, and is about to be DESTROYED BY K2! :angry:

It is 99% sure that Minor will have cooldown on USKO... briefly, will you quit or go another class before it happen? I thought of going BP before that happen... But idk now...

ty

NeronDomitius

great rogues will stay great even with minor patch
    but those noobie minor pedal rogues wont be overpowered then, cuz minor pedal wont have any effect.

tbh, great sin knows the power of hp pot

TOMTOM

Let's be honest about it, Rogue + HP pot = SUX ASS.
    just try it, go to CZ with a rogue even lvl 80 and try to pwn like u do with soulpots. USELESS :|
    u got pwnd like a nooby.. After this patch warriors will pwn so hard and will be the best class...

The bottom line is: K2 will lose money because of this. Some dude from KOKO posted (can't remember exact sub-forum, but was here, on KO4LIFE) that many many good rogues quit KOKO because of this. So K2 will lose money in USKO if they does the same...

k2 already said it won't come with the expansion, so who really cares.
    if it comes it comes, learn to adapt to it or leave.

EVOLVE OR DIE!

Zaczaco11

just try it, go to CZ with a rogue even lvl 80 and try to pwn like u do with soulpots. USELESS :|
    u got pwnd like a nooby.. After this patch warriors will pwn so hard and will be the best class...[/b]
    lol u dont use just hp pot....

when i was on a rogue i used hp pots+minor when my mana was above 50%. i think there is a more "pro" way of comboing minor with hp pots but thats how i did it, and it'd make for a good recover if you got ganked to below 25% health

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

u got pwnd like a nooby.. After this patch warriors will pwn so hard and will be the best class...

The bottom line is: K2 will lose money because of this. Some dude from KOKO posted (can't remember exact sub-forum, but was here, on KO4LIFE) that many many good rogues quit KOKO because of this. So K2 will lose money in USKO if they does the same...[/b]
    if u cant handle it, its normal for u to quit, since 2/3 minors users/pedal users will get their "minor combo" hardened

like neron said great rogues will stay

Uzu

Ppl who arent rogues think it's cool.
    Ppl who play as sin dont like it.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Ppl who arent rogues think it's cool.
    Ppl who play as sin dont like it.[/b]
    Da stimme ich zu!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I been doing hp+minor for a while and fond it vastly more effective than just minoring ( with one ). I manged fine on diez and girakon is just the same. Even a battered up has been like me can easily compeat with equally geared people of the same level and some with much better gear.

even the dual minor sins should not be too bothered , it changes your v's style but lets face it how many times do people gang bang on 1 v 1 in cz. As some rightly put Evolve or Die. V's is about using your brain and having the balls to keep it together. Spamming away like crazy is not skillfull to me and I have always been one against dual minor for years.

great rogues will stay great even with minor patch
    but those noobie minor pedal rogues wont be overpowered then, cuz minor pedal wont have any effect.

tbh, great sin knows the power of hp pot [/b]
    Agreed.
    I hate when rogues say that using hp pots are useless... I can't count the number of times where an hp pot has saved me in both CZ and against mobs.
    When party pking in CZ you have to know when to toss in an hp pot but in VS pure minor is by far the best option.

TehFonz

I been doing hp+minor for a while and fond it vastly more effective than just minoring ( with one ). I manged fine on diez and girakon is just the same. Even a battered up has been like me can easily compeat with equally geared people of the same level and some with much better gear.

even the dual minor sins should not be too bothered , it changes your v's style but lets face it how many times do people gang bang on 1 v 1 in cz. As some rightly put Evolve or Die. V's is about using your brain and having the balls to keep it together. Spamming away like crazy is not skillfull to me and I have always been one against dual minor for years.[/b]
    Agreed, all these post about these guys quitting is getting old. Shit happens go play WoW.

And FYI, i have an 80 warr and have played an 80 rogue. Minor heal cooldown will balance it in pk. Imo rogues shouldnt be tanking warriors in the first place, i know alot of rogues who vs warrior/mage/priest/and other rogue who have full hp. It's not a pro combo its who can spam the most of the same skill _|_ get over yourselves :wub:

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

I think that rogues will still be ok, like everyone is saying, HP pot + single minor is fine.
    We'll see how it turns out though, it can always change.

Who said HP pot + minor is more efficient than dual minor (2x minor in same bar or 1 in bar + 1 in right click) dont know what he is talking about.
    Of course HP pot + minor is not that bad but its not enought to be competitive.

Also, if you are in a "bad situation", you cant recover HP as fast with HP + minor. If you have to recover HP fast, a decent rogue with full mana would use 1 HP pot + fast minor to burn is mana as fast possible and save his ass.

It's not a pro combo its who can spam the most of the same skill _|_ get over yourselves :wub:[/b]
    KEEP TALKING SHIT, YOUR MAKING YOURSELF IDIOT! (cf ur sig)

Minor is all about control.
    Remember than a soul pot is only 1920 mana recover ?
    Let says 220 mana for attack skills and 1 700 for minor... so you can recover about 1 000 HP max per pot.
    Of course, rogues 80 have about 6000 mana so they can burn for free 4 000 mana (keep about 2000 for soul pot) so that means they can heal 2 400 HP more.

Ok let see a warrior : More AC / HP / AP.
    Spammable skill with high damage (only bloody beast, spike and maybe thrust are better). If a warrior spam a warrior more than 750/800, then rogue have almost 0% chance to win.
    If a warrior know how to combo, a rogue shouldnt kill one with full HP...

If a warrior know how to combo, a rogue shouldnt kill one with full HP...[/b]
    scream + leg cut + howling + slide

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    12-17-2022, 04:20 AM