Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

What do you think about Minor cooldown?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Minor cooldown? within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; Who said HP pot + minor is more efficient than dual minor (2x minor in same bar or 1 in ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Who said HP pot + minor is more efficient than dual minor (2x minor in same bar or 1 in bar + 1 in right click) dont know what he is talking about.
    Of course HP pot + minor is not that bad but its not enought to be competitive.

Also, if you are in a "bad situation", you cant recover HP as fast with HP + minor. If you have to recover HP fast, a decent rogue with full mana would use 1 HP pot + fast minor to burn is mana as fast possible and save his ass.
    KEEP TALKING SHIT, YOUR MAKING YOURSELF IDIOT! (cf ur sig)

Minor is all about control.
    Remember than a soul pot is only 1920 mana recover ?
    Let says 220 mana for attack skills and 1 700 for minor... so you can recover about 1 000 HP max per pot.
    Of course, rogues 80 have about 6000 mana so they can burn for free 4 000 mana (keep about 2000 for soul pot) so that means they can heal 2 400 HP more.

Ok let see a warrior : More AC / HP / AP.
    Spammable skill with high damage (only bloody beast, spike and maybe thrust are better). If a warrior spam a warrior more than 750/800, then rogue have almost 0% chance to win.
    If a warrior know how to combo, a rogue shouldnt kill one with full HP...[/b]
    Right

so me being able to spam my 1 minor just as quick as most spam two + having a 720 h pot going off at the same time is less effective.

It's this lack of vision that irritates me with dual and tripple minor players.

you can make a poll in the official forum and all of you vote for keep minor heal without cooldown, i'm not rogue...i'm a warrior and if rogue have cooldown in their minor heal will be no fun anymore to play with or against sins, first manage the poll here then post it in official forum

lil_mageskillz

it wont come with the expansion but as said in a thread, k2 cant control if it comes or not. if it does they cant do anything.

TehFonz

<div class='quotemain'>Who said HP pot + minor is more efficient than dual minor (2x minor in same bar or 1 in bar + 1 in right click) dont know what he is talking about.
    Of course HP pot + minor is not that bad but its not enought to be competitive.

Also, if you are in a "bad situation", you cant recover HP as fast with HP + minor. If you have to recover HP fast, a decent rogue with full mana would use 1 HP pot + fast minor to burn is mana as fast possible and save his ass.
    pedal. Why would mgames make the change? Do you honestly think its going to make that much of a difference? I don&#39;t think rogues are meant to solo vs a party of 3+ ppl and kill them all (I see a lot of). But of course your entitled to your opinion ^^ so make sure you reply with some sarcastic ass response, it wont make a difference to mgames

I&#39;m just gonna throw this on the table.
    Sednarf is right, TehFonz I doubt you know what you&#39;re talking about. High lvl warriors (70+) that are able to combo well and can spam over 600+ shouldn&#39;t lose to rogues full hp and in the case where they spam 700 shouldn&#39;t lose at all.
    Pedal isn&#39;t all that great, from what I heard, all it does is give you 19 minors a pot which is pretty damn easy to get.

TehFonz

I&#39;m just gonna throw this on the table.
    Sednarf is right, TehFonz I doubt you know what you&#39;re talking about. High lvl warriors (70+) that are able to combo well and can spam over 600+ shouldn&#39;t lose to rogues full hp and in the case where they spam 700 shouldn&#39;t lose at all.
    Pedal isn&#39;t all that great, from what I heard, all it does is give you 19 minors a pot which is pretty damn easy to get.[/b]
    Right because my warrior with spamming 700-800+ is the sux!, right! and i cant combo exactly. So the no-name rogues that redball me vs&#39;n me must be because I suck, whats a pedal? ok you guys are the best! im wrong!

Enjoy the cooldown when it comes

Lol you&#39;re stupid :lol:
    Clearly just told you that 700 spam is rape.
    Meh, I know how to single minor + hp pot, I&#39;ll be fine. ^^

Zaczaco11

CRAP...this pedal has a no return policy <_<

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

CRAP...this pedal has a no return policy <_<[/b]
    PEOPLE can&#39;t cheap with macro with cool down &#39;;s

who cares, priest gonna be the best class in the new patch anyways

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

who cares, priest gonna be the best class in the new patch anyways[/b]
    warriors also if built correctly

TehFonz

Lol you&#39;re stupid :lol:
    Clearly just told you that 700 spam is rape.
    Meh, I know how to single minor + hp pot, I&#39;ll be fine. ^^[/b]
    Group: Member +
    Member No.: 33,258
    Server: Carnac West
    Nation: El Morad

Right just stay where you are guy ^^

Whats max mhps on a rogue? w/o pedal

I&#39;m talking about pedal&#39;n rogues douchelord, not a legit one.

There was only 1 rogue on my server who could beat me legitly and all others use pedal. Its blatantly obvious ^^ (even the 1 rogue who could beat me was below 1/4th in our vs), my point is in cz and a vs with a rogue wont be as retarded

P.S. there is pedal&#39;s for warriors / priest / mages too which is just as lame. The cooldown in my opinion will balance it. But like you im entitled to my opinion

Happy Hunting!

Banned

Red face

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 33,258
    Server: Carnac West
    Nation: El Morad

Right just stay where you are guy ^^

Whats max mhps on a rogue? w/o pedal

I&#39;m talking about pedal&#39;n rogues douchelord, not a legit one.

There was only 1 rogue on my server who could beat me legitly and all others use pedal. Its blatantly obvious ^^ (even the 1 rogue who could beat me was below 1/4th in our vs), my point is in cz and a vs with a rogue wont be as retarded

P.S. there is pedal&#39;s for warriors / priest / mages too which is just as lame. The cooldown in my opinion will balance it. But like you im entitled to my opinion

Happy Hunting![/b]
    i saw a link showing a pedal on ebay, thats was funny..
    i heard there is also a power glove &#39;;s

I can get around 25 minors per pot and more if I push while hardly ever missing a soul pot, and no I don&#39;t use a pedal.
    There&#39;s no doubt that pedal is unfair but it&#39;s pretty easy to minor as fast as one so I don&#39;t see how you can tell who&#39;s pedalling.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

thing is use CP and minor and you get a 60hp and 120 hp at the same time so people wil jsut need to adapt

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    12-17-2022, 04:20 AM