Cleaver 9 or Shard 8

This is a discussion on Cleaver 9 or Shard 8 within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I recently got a cleaver 9, was wondering, which is better? inb4flamewar Cleaver 9 has 1 more ap and ...
Page: 1

Pphhuurryy

Default Cleaver 9 or Shard 8

So I recently got a cleaver 9, was wondering, which is better?

inb4flamewar

Cleaver 9 has 1 more ap and 10 more elemental

Shard 8, well.. is a shard 8.

Which one should I use on a level 49 BDW sin?

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

cleaver.
    Less dex required.Less rpr cost.
    It's much cheaper and in theory it should do more dmg too since he got as u said more ap and more elemental.
    With the rest of money buy something else to pump your ap. That would be the best choice in my op.
    About failing not failing hits...bullsh1t. I got both of them at same time and at the end the rpr cost of the shard annoyed me so much that i sold it. XD
    Shard+8 is more expensive cuz...it's easier to do a +9 (shard) than a +10 cleaver.
    Last edited by inarco; 08-01-2010 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    cleaver.
    Less dex required.Less rpr cost.
    It's much cheaper and in theory it should do more dmg too since he got as u said more ap and more elemental.
    With the rest of money buy something else to pump your ap. That would be the best choice in my op.
    About failing not failing hits...bullsh1t. I got both of them at same time and at the end the rpr cost of the shard annoyed me so much that i sold it. XD
    Shard+8 is more expensive cuz...it's easier to do a +9 (shard) than a +10 cleaver.
    its true, the fail crap on cleaver is a lie anyone who says otherwise hasn't tested it thoroughly, but cleaver 9 wins hands down but comes with a disadvantage you look like a naab ^.^ which im sure is the reasoning behind alot of peoples decisions when purchasing a shard over a cleaver even though they may not wish to admit it ^.^

Pphhuurryy

Well, when people think you got a cleaver 8, they'll rush to you until they realize they got smacked by a cleaver 9 when they drop to the ground.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Cleaver+9 > Shard +8