$150 for CWEST DCZ char, need help on what char to play.

This is a discussion on $150 for CWEST DCZ char, need help on what char to play. within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well its been a while since ive played cwest, and i am not sure on all the prices atm. usually ...
Page: 1

Default $150 for CWEST DCZ char, need help on what char to play.

Well its been a while since ive played cwest, and i am not sure on all the prices atm. usually im the one helping people with gear questions in this section, but i just dont have much time anymore for this, or even to figure out for my own char.

I want to spend about $150 on gear for either int priest or light mage. need to know which option will best be suited with $150 worth of gear. some old uniques are welcome, i do not plan on getting anything to crazy.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    150 usd... no iron set, that'll be painful for a mage...
    i know for sure if you go mage or priest, you'll be using old EP, old skele, old sse's either old ROL's (which are quite nice), or old (FR/Shio/Imir)... which suck.

so for priest i'd do...
    old rol x 2 = 30-35 usd
    old skele - 3 usd? idk
    old sse's x 2 - 2 usd for both?
    ds 7 - 25 usd
    dd helm 6 or 7 - prolly like 30 - 40 usd, not really sure..
    some club idk
    and chitin 7s and maybe some chitin 8s... (maybe get an EP 1 before chitin 8s...)
    depending on the club, dd, and chitins, and EP, you can work your gear around to be less than 100 usd...

mage, eh, crimson 7s, old sse's, tbh i wouldn't play a mage without an iron neck or EP 2 lol

i think friend is going to make int preist now, so i think im going to gear up a light mage instead. ty for suggestion keys, in that situation int priest looked better. but now needs to be light mage xD

what would be price of items below in usd/igc

crim8 set with a dd7 helm
    chaotic8
    dual imir+1

i think if i can get those, the other gear can just be simple olds for the time being, and ill gradually work on ep1/2 and ib. for 2 gb i can get old sse's, old skelly, and old ep lol.
    Last edited by bknight; 03-06-2011 at 01:30 AM.

tbh, you probably don't know who I am, but I had a pretty beast mage and I only had one piece of crimson +8, but I had a DD +7 cap, and shios +3 and oasis +8, if I were you, I'd go with Shio +2s (18 gb each?), and an oasis +7, and work on other craps...

but to answer your question,
    Crimson +8s - 8 gb each
    DD +7 - 10 GB
    Chaotic +8 - 25gb
    Imir +1 - 10 gb?
    I've heard from lots of people that +7 to +8 staff is no big difference, I think when i checked it was a 20 damage difference when wearing shios +3 and going from oasis +7 -> +8

hmm thats puts me around like 225 based on 3$ per gb >.>

i think only certain parts crim +8 are 7gb. i logged on saw pauld for 7, pads for 4 helm for 3. so idk maybe a little less like 200.

thansk for help keys, and i might remember you what was ingame name i remember most

ismasher, i don't think i played in your time :P

and gb's are like 3.5 minimum atm :P

yea i know who you are, but i think you didnt start paying until i quit dcz. i was Nirvana and then towards the end i played on diff char so people wouldnt town named CantCombo xD