Choosing server and need some info

This is a discussion on Choosing server and need some info within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, Been a while for me, and you all probably get hundreds of these topic about people returning to ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Choosing server and need some info

Hi all,

Been a while for me, and you all probably get hundreds of these topic about people returning to Knight-Online. But I'm still gonna ask a couple of questions and hope they can be answered

Starting all fresh with nothing on my hands. I consider buying a couple of gb's and play the market for a bit. Anything special introduced the last 1-2 years? Latest think I remember was eslant dungeon being introduced..

Also, what server should I choose? Kronos is the newest it seems, but I do not know if there's enough people on such a server? If anyone could give me a constructive post it would be more than appreciated!

dzquan

i think you can play at cw world

a high population of C-west is english. There are quite many English clans, and not too many turks. The only problem is, that the prices of Uniques in c-west went up like crazy the last 3 weeks, Legionnaire band went from 4 gb to 6,5. Ring of magic from 140 to 220. just a couple examples. It's pretty tough to get some decent uniques these days. And Ardream is fulled with hackers atm. all the " GG's " quited ko or went 60/70+. So if you're planning on playing dcz I should pick an other server lol.

I hope this will help.

Banned Senior Member

So If I get this right, C-West should be my best bet because of English people.
    However there are many DCZ hackers (what kind of hacks...?) and prices are relatively high.

How is the amount of people during wars and such? As I start over..shouldnt it be better to take kronos for example?

JLarsen

well if u look at crazy item list, and compare Cw to Kronos in hacking then CW is the way to go

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JLarsen View Post
    well if u look at crazy item list, and compare Cw to Kronos in hacking then CW is the way to go
    Crazy item list?

On Kingofknight, you can look at the most crazy items of every server :P

sczuross

I think u should chose cw, ionia and kronos really sux cus there's no other way to earn np than party with archers in hf ppl in 83 lvl die in 5 sec ;P

aznmirage

GO cwest we need more english players plus its the most legit server with items ull find