Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

300$ to spend, including premium, valks, etc.

This is a discussion on 300$ to spend, including premium, valks, etc. within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Play -> RLB Be -> mage Go -> Chyper 300$ to waste -> Prem$40, Kc$40, gbs$220 but i still tell ...
Page: 2

Play -> RLB
    Be -> mage
    Go -> Chyper
    300$ to waste -> Prem$40, Kc$40, gbs$220

but i still tell you, with what i sell you, you can go any zone, and they all are active ^^

Banned Senior Member

just come back to ares bish

Banned Senior Member

Buy an IN ($140), Old Skeleton Belt ($4-8), Dread Shield+7 ($35-40), Chitin set +7 ($4-8), dual Old Secret Silver Earring ($10), dual old Ring Of Life ($35-50). Spend the rest on premium and valks. Play C-West ORC side Adream (trust me on this, ORC side). Total = $256

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    Anyone have advice that isn't based on what you're trying to sell me?

yeah lol at that, cant believe people are making market place out of your thread.
    you mention 300 bucks, and everyone immediately sees ($_$) and tries to sell u some of their craps

maybe there are crap things, but not mine...lol..you wish you had the account i got, i cant play, he wanna play, i offer it ^^ and this server i tell you (manes) is very active, full during morning/afternoon with turks & some english, and half full at nights with english and latin pple.

rogue support? maybe u will have fun first week or so, but after it will be boring, its like to be the goalkeeper u know u never gonna score a goal so only defense left for u, if we talk about that, i wouldnt add a support rogue into my party xD, why would i need him? i better get a priest or a normal rogue that would cure and minor when is needed, not 24/7, atm ares ardream is dead so i cannot say to u come to ares and play it, but from what i heard c west ardy is "pretty" active
    gl with your project

Banned

Moved topic.

:O sancte is a junior mod now i didnt know that nice

anyways..

this topic is retarded. theres probably 39485739486 different combinations of servers, characters,gear build, skill build, nation, and everything else.

why dont you try narrowing it down.

my suggestion is go to cwest. and for 300$ you can get

about 86gb.

chitin +8 pauld pads - 12gb
    fp +8 boots gaunts - 2.5gb
    +7 chit dd helm - 10gb?
    wp+1 - 13gb
    dual old eme - 50m
    dual old rol - 10gb
    iron belt - 21gb?

something along the lines of that is what you should go for. as far as being a support rogue..idk just get unique with alot of hp/mana bonus and high ac.
    shard8 - 20gb
    chd7 - 7gb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12