3200 KC extra items

This is a discussion on 3200 KC extra items within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just a quick question. I purchased 3200 KC yesterday at the KC event. How long does it take for me ...
Page: 1

PurEppOwnage

Default 3200 KC extra items

Just a quick question.
    I purchased 3200 KC yesterday at the KC event.
    How long does it take for me to get the items they promised?(people who have experience with this)
    Cant ask them probably because i havent used the premium i bought yet

Doooh Senior Member

I think it is 48 hours.

Banned

after 24 hours not 48

I usually get them within a few hours. If your logged in when they attempt to add the items to your inventory, you get dced, dont relog right away, wait about 5 minutes, then relog, you should have the items in your inn hostess. I've wont the kc event about 5 times now, and I usually get the items within a few hours. Fastest I got them was like 15 minutes front when the event ended. Longest was about 4 hours. But I think its 24 hours =P

Banned Senior Member

24 HOURS AND all the old unique and krowz will get unseal

I too want to buy KC for the running even but I only got paypal payment so any way to get into the even without using ESN and get the items they promised through payment method as paypal ?

netarchy

Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    24 HOURS AND all the old unique and krowz will get unseal

is this true?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pidge1992 View Post
    I too want to buy KC for the running even but I only got paypal payment so any way to get into the even without using ESN and get the items they promised through payment method as paypal ?
    No, but you can buy ESN with paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by netarchy View Post
    is this true?
    Yes, it will unseal.

PurEppOwnage

oke thx guys, i guess ill have to wait a little bit longer then

CaDe7

u can buy esn code .. DONT USE IT , wait till event comes and then use it .. u will get ur items aprox 48 hours and yes all ur old uniques/krowaz will get unsealed

and all what you want to do is just use that esn code when they spaming that?? coz i never did that and i want unseal my krowatz (didnt even know old uniques too nice too)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goathunter View Post
    I usually get them within a few hours. If your logged in when they attempt to add the items to your inventory, you get dced, dont relog right away, wait about 5 minutes, then relog, you should have the items in your inn hostess. I've wont the kc event about 5 times now, and I usually get the items within a few hours. Fastest I got them was like 15 minutes front when the event ended. Longest was about 4 hours. But I think its 24 hours =P
    Lol r u serious? Cause All others get it24 hrs later or more but somehow u get it mins or hours right after the event ..... I would like to know your secret .. Haha!