59 BP Question

This is a discussion on 59 BP Question within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I havent payed KO for a long time, but can someone correct me if I am wrong. If I ...
Page: 1

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Default 59 BP Question

Well,

I havent payed KO for a long time, but can someone correct me if I am wrong.

If I am going to build a DCZ BP, my Fabric (+8) should have HP stats? I'm wondering if this is correct because on CWest no one is selling any +8 fabric with HP on it, but strength.

Currently, I have +8 Hell Breaker, Dread Shield 7, 2x RoC, WP+1, WE and PE, and Iron Belt.

Hell/Rezz

As for stats? Just max out Strength? or should I put some in HP?
    Last edited by JayClaiba; 03-30-2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Added Dread Shield +7 to list

Oi, Where's everyone?

Considering stats after 100 hp give ac when u put them to hp and this doesnt go for armors, id say str armors and hp stats would be better. However it's all about preferences I never liked sacrificing ap for hp..

Currently, I have...

200 STR
    76 INT
    Everything else in HP

get iron neck, we's for resist ( there are a lot of mage with candy staff), maybe glass belt is better for u coz u can get more mana and hp thats my advice

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    get iron neck, we's for resist ( there are a lot of mage with candy staff), maybe glass belt is better for u coz u can get more mana and hp thats my advice

first off he said 59bp... meaning u cant use iron neck in ardream. correct me if im wrong

Moi

Quote Originally Posted by cr3m3y View Post
    first off he said 59bp... meaning u cant use iron neck in ardream. correct me if im wrong
    he's talking about Cwest not EUKO :/

only play bp when you can babashop to the max.

yo jay my advice is dont build a BP in dcz i was BP too or my real friends it doesnt matter which items you have if you get duff you cant stay alive

i had full +9 +3 and i was duffed only 1 gg rouges or 2 normal geared rouges are enough too kill a BP . ( if 1 party rush you you cant survive ^^)

but 1 vs 1 its a gg job.

Quote Originally Posted by iJackTR View Post
    yo jay my advice is dont build a BP in dcz i was BP too or my real friends it doesnt matter which items you have if you get duff you cant stay alive

i had full +9 +3 and i was duffed only 1 gg rouges or 2 normal geared rouges are enough too kill a BP . ( if 1 party rush you you cant survive ^^)

but 1 vs 1 its a gg job.
    yo jay my advice is dont build a BP in dcz i was BP too or my real friends it doesnt matter which items you have if you get duff you cant stay alive YOU cant stay alive, because YOU arent good enough to do so...

i had full +9 +3 and i was duffed only 1 gg rouges or 2 normal geared rouges are enough too kill a BP . ( if 1 party rush you you cant survive ^^) if you cant stay alive with full 9s and 3s you shouldnt be playing the class...period

===

On a different note, all the gear in the world wont save you if you dont know how to play the class. If this is your first time playing bp i recommend not. cwest ardream is full of babaed players. they have wet dreams of killing rookie battle priests on a nightly basis...your best bet is to make a warrior and gear for soloing or make an int priest...

On a different note, all the gear in the world wont save you if you dont know how to play the class. If this is your first time playing bp i recommend not. cwest ardream is full of babaed players. Full of players and cwest in the same sentence.