Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rizzy

8 gbs to spend on my piana rogue for ardream.. what to get?

This is a discussion on 8 gbs to spend on my piana rogue for ardream.. what to get? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i should be getting 8-10 gbs on piana for my ardream sin.. i have md +1 revs and chitin ...
Page: 1

Default 8 gbs to spend on my piana rogue for ardream.. what to get?

so i should be getting 8-10 gbs on piana for my ardream sin.. i have md +1 revs and chitin +1 rev set now, what would you guys buy with the 10 gbs ??

Rings i would say shios or fovs, skele belt and judi, rogue earings or old eme, bdn cheapest to get with good dex

you cant get better then ROL

Banned

my suggestion is to buy set of chitin +8 mate first , could easy get it with 10 gbs

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasLagOu View Post
    my suggestion is to buy set of chitin +8 mate first , could easy get it with 10 gbs
    isn't chitin 8 3 gb a piece?
    NyppaN likes this.

Xia

Chitin +7 25m, chitin +8 = 250m and only 3dex? which is like 10ap more (lvl 59)
    Or buy 1x MD+8 = 300m but your ap will rise by 100. then buy old skele belt (70m), dual old rol (140m each)
    then buy old wp, old re or old eme and still have 200m to spare. I'd say buy +8 weapon breaker for that.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Quote Originally Posted by HitmoN View Post
    so i should be getting 8-10 gbs on piana for my ardream sin.. i have md +1 revs and chitin +1 rev set now, what would you guys buy with the 10 gbs ??
    i would suggest to go after better weapons 1stly. An md+8 / cleaver+9 at the beginning. I wouldn't pick a shard+8 neither if it was exc. for a couple of gg reasons: 1) it's overpriced 2) clv+ 9 being a middle class item would be cheaper to rpr ( 100k after 100k ..becomes 1m..that's something to keep in mind if u are short on money.) 3) clv+9 got higher elem dmg. so your r hits will be higher.
    A gg dagger will increase your dmg output way much more than your jewels and armor. So the 1st thing to do..is always to get gg dagger. Then armor and jewels.
    So, dagger as main hand weap and a jamadar for off hand.
    - whenever u can, if u can put your hands on a chd+8..do it..especially if the pk area is full of mages; and ardreamers must have gg resists not to be stunned/slowled like rats.
    Or, if u want to play fancy, gg jama on main hand and shield on off-hand.

After that, if u ain't got any go buy an old pendant and belt; ep / wp - according to your mana needs/hp needs/res needs; old elf belt before any old skelly imo; i would pick the old skelly as 1st choice only if there are around bilions of ice mages; otherwise, since 10 dd wont make such a huge difference tbh (especially once u're under safety skill), i would choose the old elf belt.

In the while try to farm with that char or an other one..monsterstones, and hope to get old rols there.
    If in the while u manage to make gg cash...think of buying old rols or some fp+8s (live the gloves/helm/boots) and or start to save cash for pendants/belts +1 ..
    Quest earrings are decent enough so buy better earring later. as the last thing.

After u did all that...according to the rarity of Fp+9s i would start saving cash for Fp+9 then cash for +2 jewels, and then +9 dagger. Tbh i wont go after Chitins+9...retardly high price compared to fp+9..and with the diff in price, u can use that money for other things.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    isn't chitin 8 3 gb a piece?
    could be found for 2.2 each