Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Options

80 to 83 as solo archer?

This is a discussion on 80 to 83 as solo archer? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it possible? I mean wont cost too much and wont take like 6 months......
Page: 1

Default 80 to 83 as solo archer?

Is it possible? I mean wont cost too much and wont take like 6 months...

Well, of course it is possible but to be honest as archer and what more solo archer it will be very long trip.

I play archer as well and so I can say that random Titan party is forbidden for you :-D I also play without genie and this is second requirement to get party there.
    But you can exp on paramuns, I am not going there because of .. Paramuns ... :-D (and as I said I play without Genie). But point is that I saw a lot of genie archers so it is possible to exp it there. If you play also without genie, then you will have to spent a lot of hours there.
    Because as you said, you play solo, then I do not see other possibilities (I mean faster).

In my case, my clan is sometimes doing party in cz/bifrosts etc, so exping as this is also possible... even without genie .... but for this, you need group of people / clan.

well that would be quite hard to swallow if you ask me.
    80 > 81 is quite doable, iam doing it myself now. Since i dont have that much time to play, i can imagine it could go faster (obviously).
    from my point of view best way (exp-wise) as solo archer are uruk trons for monster stones (DC premmy, not that hard to keep logos exp bonus up aswell), yesterday i got like 7 ms in like 3 hours, when you got solid stack of ms, use bdw exp scroll and use all ms which you got at the time.
    to get most of it, you need switch premmy, to use exp premmy during monster stone runs.

solid exp are half troll warriors near linate, quite pot hungry, need magic hammers for rpring aswell, since its far away from any npc and you dont wanna waste your time running to slot each 10 min

doing all the daily quest wont hurt aswell, choas, CZ spy quests, bdw...

it wont prolly take 6 months, if you got time for at least few hours daily, but it would be tough path to follow, without any doubt
    Last edited by druss; 04-20-2017 at 02:24 AM.

Well i have an 80 rogue in hellsgarem, but theres hardly any exp going, so i was wondering if as archer i could afk my way to 83. But i guess its going to be quite expensive in terms of prem+genie, prolly cheaper to buy one already 83.

yeah it's not a viable option at all tbh

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    Well i have an 80 rogue in hellsgarem, but theres hardly any exp going, so i was wondering if as archer i could afk my way to 83. But i guess its going to be quite expensive in terms of prem+genie, prolly cheaper to buy one already 83.
    do the devil quest if you're orcside, it'll get you a few hundred million exp and its easy to solo.

Btw as archer do i really need 83 ? its 15 hp and eskrima, dont think im missing much right ?

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    Btw as archer do i really need 83 ? its 15 hp and eskrima, dont think im missing much right ?
    yea thats about right, every extra stat comes handy ofc, but unlike for warriors, 83 is not that necessary

You also get attack points and hit points with every single level. It does make some difference.
    Mintus likes this.

Dont ever go lvl 83 without having 24/7 titan pt or it will be hell
    from 0-80 u can do paramuns, then titans after 80 is a must

Little archer Senior Member

Eskrima is worthless for an archer.

Going solo archer or warrior will make no difference. It will still be considerably slower than doing it with a stable genie party (or manual, but nobody does that anymore).

If you're orc, finish the [Lemegeton] chat quest then NT to human. With some thought you'll be able to get an massive amount of exp. Once you're human, genie uruk trons for MS whenever you're not at genie Titan or whatever.

If you're orc, you cannot genie trons (from my personal experience, genie bugs out with the slightest terrain tilt) because all the spots are in a slope. Human side has 3x flat slots in comparison.

If you're human, the lemegeton quest is bugged after the 2nd (boss #11) step (from what I've read in this topic - can't believe it's still not fixed!). You need to NT orc, partially finish this quest (beyond boss #1 its bugged, and it takes at least 6 hours total IF you're an archer) then go back to human.