Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SUPERTRAMP92

80 Warrior Question

This is a discussion on 80 Warrior Question within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I've never played a CZ Warrior before, I don't know where to allocate my skill points. Whats better, 55 ...
Page: 1

Default 80 Warrior Question

So I've never played a CZ Warrior before, I don't know where to allocate my skill points. Whats better, 55 points on defense (evading), or 10 on master (Matchless). Also, if I ever go for level 83, where should I allocate the rest? Thanks for your help

it depends on what build you want to use!!! , when your 83 , i think 80 too , you can have shok stun build or passion build! , me i use shok stun cause its easier and really good , you have to put 80 in attack and 20 in master , the rest go for defence , when you hit 82 , you can have provoke , and if you want passion build , with descent , you have to be 83 , you put all in passion , and 50 in defence , the rest in master , pretty good build too
    have a good one bud!!!
    FeeLTheFire likes this.

80 attack the rest defense , when u get 83 go passion warrior , best way i think

80 attack the rest defense , when u get 83 go passion warrior , best way i think Yess