About Mage Class - Mechanics

This is a discussion on About Mage Class - Mechanics within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi everyone, i have some questions about mage class. 1) Magicpower bonuses are working on cz ? 2) Woe +8 ...
Page: 1

Default About Mage Class - Mechanics

Hi everyone,

i have some questions about mage class.

1) Magicpower bonuses are working on cz ?
    2) Woe +8 ( Basically 100 ap, 86 Flame Dmg) and Quest staff +8 ( 120 ap, 64 Flame Dmg).
    I tried 10+ times and quest staff is hitting much more 70, 72, 80 etc... Woe's flame damage doesn't working? or what is the mechanic of flame damage ?

Woe only good with īNovasī.

Also Staff's Ap is important then ?

yep. If ur weapon got more ap like ur quest staff u will hit more with staff skill *72* or with ur skills as ignition/pilar etcetc. If u got more elemental dmg and less ap like in the woe u will hit more with aoe skills 33/45/60/70 but less with the NONaoe skills.

As i heared mp bonus is working in USKO.

thank you buddy.

1) Magicpower bonuses are working on cz ?
    - USKO yes
    - EUKO no
    2) Woe +8 ( Basically 100 ap, 86 Flame Dmg) and Quest staff +8 ( 120 ap, 64 Flame Dmg).
    I tried 10+ times and quest staff is hitting much more 70, 72, 80 etc... Woe's flame damage doesn't working? or what is the mechanic of flame damage ?
    - Staff AP is alot more important for Pilars, elemental for novas

so if u going to do aoe parties in cz u better go with woe right? and if u want a good staff overall u better go with scomething like scorching staff?

Quote Originally Posted by alex987 View Post
    so if u going to do aoe parties in cz u better go with woe right? and if u want a good staff overall u better go with scomething like scorching staff?
    Better get cheap elixir +8 or go for fulitol 7. SS is not good anymore since jamadars are in game.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Quote Originally Posted by alex987 View Post
    woe it's barely decent at +9 and that's just becouse it starts to have a decent base ap.
    other than that..is one of the useless staff out there for a flame mage.
    The only erenion i would save is the glaciar one.They might have a looking good bonus but the main point of using staffs like those was/is the low int/mp requirement so that u could play more with amors and stats.Same principle with ss, oasis and chaotic when they came out.
    An "Armor&Stat-play" that a 75+ mage does not do
    Might be something to think of if u go ardream..but hp bonus, dd, and more ap..make a schorc. better than woe..especially now that u can't use rings+ on euko.
    A linen set or even a crystal one..and even so...i would seriously thinking of going lr/ice or viceversa for ardream. even 2 lr mages without crazy gear start to stun more than good there..and u can be the best minorer of the world..but u can just pot once stunned. That's why u might see time to time, lr mage gangs & db with a random archer for extra styx oblitering almost all.4sure u gotta have some dd 4 playing like that

An high elemental is something fine to look 4..but the ap staff counts more for dmg. even for the no-aoe skill.And before that, the dmg depends on the rings+ ofc.
    If u got 2 staffs with equal or similar ap, and one of them got way more elem dmg..than u can think of choosing the one with higher elem.dmg.

Funny things used to happen in pvm and especially inside a monster stone. i tell ya that a wood +10 (82 ap/90 if i remember right) does almost the same dmg than a lycaon staff+0.

avp

i think woe+9 is a decent staff for nova it hits pretty nice just staffing much less as other staffs

i think woe is useless staff tbh