About rival system

This is a discussion on About rival system within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think the system is retarded, if you're doing well, we'll take away more NP than you were gaining and ...
Page: 1

Default About rival system

I think the system is retarded, if you're doing well, we'll take away more NP than you were gaining and then some. Anyway, my question is:

If there I kill 3-4 people and they all see me as rival, they're all just going to jump me and eventually I'll be losing a shitload of NP for it. If I leave the zone and reenter, does that clear the rival status?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenner View Post
    I think the system is retarded, if you're doing well, we'll take away more NP than you were gaining and then some. Anyway, my question is:

If there I kill 3-4 people and they all see me as rival, they're all just going to jump me and eventually I'll be losing a shitload of NP for it. If I leave the zone and reenter, does that clear the rival status?
    Nope, only if they do

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Nope, only if they do
    Wrong, they can go moradon and back and still have their rivalry. The only way to 'clear' it is to wait for the 5 minutes to expire or that they relogg.

So if I get on a spree of 3+ kills in a short time, best bet is to just relog quick I guess.

Thanks for all input.

Zwn

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Wrong, they can go moradon and back and still have their rivalry. The only way to 'clear' it is to wait for the 5 minutes to expire or that they relogg.
    +1, i even saw a revenge inside bdw once!

Quote Originally Posted by Zwn View Post
    +1, i even saw a revenge inside bdw once!
    lmao thats gotta hurt

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I saw a revenge inside of chaos.. It was my own Shark killed me inside of chaos and the mofo got a revenge off xD not sure if it toke any NPs thought.

booyah360

Its not a bad idea the revenge... but it makes sense if you kill a parties priest then a party memebr kills you you become revenged. The moral of the story is let all the warriors take the kills?

Quote Originally Posted by booyah360 View Post
    Its not a bad idea the revenge... but it makes sense if you kill a parties priest then a party memebr kills you you become revenged. The moral of the story is let all the warriors take the kills?
    It's not a bad idea if they tweak it a bit, but you know K2, that'll never happen. Balance is a word that doesn't exist in their minds unless it comes to their checkbooks.

I think it would be good if:
    1. You lose 75 np on revenge, not 150.
    2. Only 1 person can view you as a rival at a time.
    3. If you die before they can claim revenge, the status is cleared.

booyah360

If only 1 person can view you as a rival you may as well log another noob on and kill him once every 5mins or so to keep the revenge away.

In the end theres always gonna be an arguement like that avoid getting kills and ksing and it won't happen :P It kinda of makes you have the need to have a pt to pk instead of running around solo ksing

[QUOTE=booyah360;2774404]If only 1 person can view you as a rival you may as well log another noob on and kill him once every 5mins or so to keep the revenge away.

only urself can see ur own rival people tell others who is ur rival so they can jump them lol

tengu

I dont like this as well