Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SEDE

Mage stun rate

This is a discussion on Mage stun rate within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; turks and their myths. they were telling me that int influence stun rate and a lot of more things. so ...
Page: 1

Default Mage stun rate

turks and their myths. they were telling me that int influence stun rate and a lot of more things.

so i went and check the source code. there is only one thing that influence stun rate and that is light resistence.

when you hit one person with a ligth skill it will generate 1 random number in some range and then it will check that number with the amount of light resistence the person you hit have. if the random number is higher it will stun otherwise will fail. max amount of light resistence is 255 . if you have more then 255 it will not matter . and even with the max amount of lr you can get stuned of course the % will be really low or if you have 0 their is a chance of not getting stun. a mage lvl 1 with wood +1 will have the same chance to stun has a mage 83 with a +10 light staff.
    Darkuda likes this.

click click click xd

Well. I heard that INT also influence stun rate but that is a load of bs.. tried it out myself.
    It doesnt matter if you are tank or attack mage, your stun-rate is equal. I do not even think imir rings+3 or +5 would change the chance of stunning, they onlygive more damage to lightning skills.
    and yeah what is true the more LR resist you have is the only reason you are not getting stunned 24/7. Try with 0 LR and 150 LR for example, the stun rate goes down ALOT. im playing an assassin and I have 150 LR and I dont usually have a problem with stuns

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

There is a stun rate on skills that is equal for every player no matter of the stats (incl. resistances) they have. If lightning nova has 20% stun rate, you'll have 20% chance stunning someone when casting the skill. This is how it works on older versions at least. Though the formula used is not that accurate, imo.

Keep in mind that the only source code available is the v1068. Rest of 'em are written by non-official ko devs.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    There is a stun rate on skills that is equal for every player no matter of the stats (incl. resistances) they have. If lightning nova has 20% stun rate, you'll have 20% chance stunning someone when casting the skill. This is how it works on older versions at least. Though the formula used is not that accurate, imo.

Keep in mind that the only source code available is the v1068. Rest of 'em are written by non-official ko devs.
    I do not think thats how it works on USKO now or on SteamKO.
    Just on private servers, like flame rings works with hell breaker and personal daggers for example.

i test it in moradon arena and the only big diference on stuns was when i put a 200lr talia . i think the code is the same only lr change stun rates.