Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

acredited / royal knight clan questions? [URGANT]

This is a discussion on acredited / royal knight clan questions? [URGANT] within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; people leave clans u know...
Page: 2

zrocker0404

people leave clans u know

superturk

Would Seem Logical... You should keep your capes from accred if you lose royal knights... however i have not tried this and am not really interested in trying it...

GL... and why are you so worried about losing it?

Peace

Dan[/b]
    i am worried, because i am Turkish, and i got the capes as accredited my self..
    so i do not want to loose all the np i already putt into the clan 'my self'
    i am the only adult Turkish player in clan and sometimes kids who are Turkish act childish
    and might quit clan for childish reasons..

i got a noobish question that i need to know the answer for...

If i have an accredited clan grade 5 and wanted to go up to Royal... do i have to donate 1.3m NP and get felly quest key? or i only need to submit felly quest to be royal?

bump need an answer

_JB_

question [1] if i have an accredited clan with a cape that i only need accredited 5 to have and upgrade royal knight , then loose royal knight cause someone who donated alot quits do i still keep the cape from accredited ...

yes

question [2] if i buy long cape as royal knight clan, do i still keep accredited if....o loose royal knight if someone quits?

no[/b]
    answers in bold
    100% sure.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

let's say u have this scenario : Royal 5 + 370k np.We all know long cape is 360k np. so u will have 10k extra np
    if somebody with 50k np quits ur clan u will still have Royal 5 + 320k np (and ur cape will be the grey one) the first cape after u did caitharous quest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12