Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Am I in trouble?

This is a discussion on Am I in trouble? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dupe wipe aint a myth i played like 5-6 years ago at the time when not many ppl could do ...
Page: 2

Dupe wipe aint a myth i played like 5-6 years ago at the time when not many ppl could do forgotten temple ( without bugging it) took all my fucking money : 500 millions to buy a fking hb + 5 ( at the time it wasnt looking like an iron impact and 2 day after they announced a dupe wipe and right after i lost it

Maybe dupe wipes arent a myth, but they sure as hell arent going to happen anytime soon..there are so many +10s out there that a single peice of +10 fp is hardly anything to worry about.

Kurtis

Dupe wipe is far from a myth. have you guys even played usko since launch? After server restarts back in 2005 there would be no more chitins and shards +7 in merchant, befor restart there would be tons.. people would have full merchants of +7 shards ect. After restart nothing. i myself have lost many items from dupe wipes.. Rols, Elf belts ect ect... Or how about the bus duping? befor a restart everyone would be selling 1000 bus at 1.1m and after restart there would be ZERO bus sellers ect...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtis View Post
    Dupe wipe is far from a myth. have you guys even played usko since launch? After server restarts back in 2005 there would be no more chitins and shards +7 in merchant, befor restart there would be tons.. people would have full merchants of +7 shards ect. After restart nothing. i myself have lost many items from dupe wipes.. Rols, Elf belts ect ect... Or how about the bus duping? befor a restart everyone would be selling 1000 bus at 1.1m and after restart there would be ZERO bus sellers ect...
    ah, the good old days of KO...when you had to chat it up with merchants to try to figure out how long they had the items they were selling and to see if they were telling the truth...

all those who say dupe wipe is a myth never played on ares...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12