Gear for Priest 80-83 lvl on ANATOLIA

This is a discussion on Gear for Priest 80-83 lvl on ANATOLIA within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, I wan't to know Blanquita's opinion and maybe some more of ANATOLIA's players. I am planning on playing ...
Page: 1

Smile Gear for Priest 80-83 lvl on ANATOLIA

Hey guys,
    I wan't to know Blanquita's opinion and maybe some more of ANATOLIA's players.

I am planning on playing a priest, 80- maybe 83 lvl, so I was wondering about what gears I should get and is it going to be able to survive..

Armors: Krowaz set +7
    Shield: Gab+1 rev / Maybe CS as well
    Iron Set
    Old Rol's / Legionaire Bands
    Lilimes +0 - +1
    Dagger Defense Helmet as well.

Also might try it out as a Battle Priest with a HB +8 and STR stat just enough to be able to use the HB, rest on HP.

But please forget about the BP part, I know HP will be quite low and I will probably get owned, it's just that I used to play BP for a couple of years before Krowaz sets came out and I used to PWN like a boss ...

HB can also be used on a paper BP for ardream.

Thanks,
    Options

You'll be below average with those gears.

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    You'll be below average with those gears.
    Mhm, what if I am really skilled in priest? Will I be able to survive ? or does it really depend that much on what gears you have ?

Depends. I'd say +9/1 is average here. Regardless, people with 10/3 get destroyed when you're duffed.

I'm just saying, you'll have a hard time in CZ with those gears & will be targeted quickly once they realize how quickly you drop.

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    Depends. I'd say +9/1 is average here. Regardless, people with 10/3 get destroyed when you're duffed.

I'm just saying, you'll have a hard time in CZ with those gears & will be targeted quickly once they realize how quickly you drop.

I see, thanks for the quick reply LegendZ.
    I guess I will have to merchant for a couple of months till I get hooked up with some better gears.

even if ur a skilled player and ur enemys noobs many ppl have now +10 set and +3 uniqs even if he cant combo with a sin u die in two hits full duffed thats crazy

OB1

Id would get at least krowaz set+7,Gab's+7,ROL's,SSE's+2's or better and of course your IN set. Anything less you will get raped cause as a priest your usually the one targeted first. I use to play lvl 83 priest and I had kz+7set,IN set,duel old sse,rol+2,lb+2,gab+7 and I did pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by OB1 View Post
    Id would get at least krowaz set+7,Gab's+7,ROL's,SSE's+2's or better and of course your IN set. Anything less you will get raped cause as a priest your usually the one targeted first. I use to play lvl 83 priest and I had kz+7set,IN set,duel old sse,rol+2,lb+2,gab+7 and I did pretty well.
    Mhm, I think If I have those items I'll do quite good as well. I am really skilled in priest, I can play both - BP and INT. Used to play on a bunch of private servers and used to hold dragon for a while. Anyway, I believe playing priest is in my blood, I will try gear up a priest and then we'll see.

Thanks for the reply.