anvil

This is a discussion on anvil within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is there a trick like burning or somthing to get stuff to upgrade on the anvil because i have extreamly ...
Page: 1

mellowman

is there a trick like burning or somthing to get stuff to upgrade on the anvil because i have extreamly bad luck with the anvil and just about anything that doesnt have 100% succes rate is gaurented to break when i try to upgrade it =/.

burning something useless before the actual upgrade is a psycological tactic but there is no sureity (or high degree) for success
    anvil is random, and u need balls for it, u wont make profits everytime

u can make a truckload of money by reselling , just need time ^ and 100% safe

i have extreamly bad luck with the anvil and just about anything that doesnt have 100% succes rate is gaurented to break when i try to upgrade it =/.[/b]
    thats the case for a lot of ppl

ImBackFromTheDead

Here is the trick to the anvil, go buy a bus or reb item, get a trina or tears, and fucking throw it up there. If it burns it burns if it goes it goes, Just do it!

is there a trick like burning or somthing to get stuff to upgrade on the anvil because i have extreamly bad luck with the anvil and just about anything that doesnt have 100% succes rate is gaurented to break when i try to upgrade it =/.[/b]
    Yes, there are many methods to upgrading items. Some people have proven to be more effective than others. However their methods of upgrading rely on the same thing, luck. You can try and beat or increase the odds by burning different items, high middle and low level. The fact is that nothing will assure you that your upgrade will succeed. It does help when u have 5 different items and trina all of them, it doesnt really help but if u try 5 times you increase your chances. See my point ?

In my honest opinion, anvil is the devil. You dont fuck with the anvil, because it will fuck u back. Repeatedly.

mellowman

Yes, there are many methods to upgrading items. Some people have proven to be more effective than others. However their methods of upgrading rely on the same thing, luck. You can try and beat or increase the odds by burning different items, high middle and low level. The fact is that nothing will assure you that your upgrade will succeed. It does help when u have 5 different items and trina all of them, it doesnt really help but if u try 5 times you increase your chances. See my point ?

In my honest opinion, anvil is the devil. You dont fuck with the anvil, because it will fuck u back. Repeatedly.[/b]

amen to that lol

i try to resell but my computer is stupid and i get kicked out after not being on for a little while, is the a way to prevent this? i am thinking about puting somthing heavey on the arrow key so my computer thinks im using it lol