Any Difference Making Sex Class of.

This is a discussion on Any Difference Making Sex Class of. within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello, any difference making sex class of Male Priest or Female Priest, for both sides Orc Side or Human Side ...
Page: 1

hello, any difference making sex class of Male Priest or Female Priest, for both sides Orc Side or Human Side on lvl 70+, is alot faster the heal casting on female priest or is less fail rate with helish attack skill on male priest in Human side, for level 70 + . thanks.

em... no

the only difference is how they look and HOW they cast a skill (no difference in timing afaik)

Banned Senior Member

Not anymore, in older version u had different stat points

_JB_

Not anymore, in older version u had different stat points[/b]
    friend of mine played female mage for about a year after ROFD came out cos he didnt know male mages had same stats then :P

ThePrime

friend of mine played female mage for about a year after ROFD came out cos he didnt know male mages had same stats then :P[/b]
    <_< yeye it used to be that normal elmo male had 60 base str and 50 int while female had 60 int and 50 str. as mage it was better being a female.
    ty for reminding me :angry:

<_< yeye it used to be that normal elmo male had 60 base str and 50 int while female had 60 int and 50 str. as mage it was better being a female.
    ty for reminding me :angry:[/b]
    lol? female pwns male anytime ...

ambrosino

females can use their looks to get into parties,