Any new usko server anytime soon?

This is a discussion on Any new usko server anytime soon? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys, I haven't played usko for a long time, I would only start playing again on a new server. ...
Page: 1

Default Any new usko server anytime soon?

Hi guys,

I haven't played usko for a long time, I would only start playing again on a new server.

Do you know if K2 has any plans on launching a new server?, if so when

Banned

I don't know but i the servers that are up now is NOT full so they have no need for making new servers.

Players quitting/getting hacked all the time so if anything they should merge servers rather then making new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by theArdream View Post
    I don't know but i the servers that are up now is NOT full so they have no need for making new servers.

Players quitting/getting hacked all the time so if anything they should merge servers rather then making new ones.
    Yes I know, but k2 doesn't always make sense xD

Banned Senior Member

Answer: No

There are many reasons why they wont create a new server, I wouldnt expect a new one in the next 3 years to be honest. If at all now. Player population is decreasing, not increasing. If you know K2 and the way they deal with their problems (usually in the worst ways possible) you will understand that they wont bother with a new server.