Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DAILY Ronark Land Quests!

This is a discussion on DAILY Ronark Land Quests! within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As it seems alot of you guys do not know about the daily quests, let me give you some info ...
Page: 1

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Default DAILY Ronark Land Quests!

As it seems alot of you guys do not know about the daily quests, let me give you some info about it.

Basically, you can make between 3.5m - 4m EXP, and the Ladder Point reward is between 150 - 200 per day. The quests take 30 mins MAXIMUM if you're a real slowpoke or if you're unfortunate to dc while doing the Find the Scout quest.

There are 3 quests in total, but 2 of them rotate depending on which day it is and one you can do each day.

X in this topic means Karus/El Morad, depending on your nation. If you're human, think Karus.. and If you're Orc, think El Morad.

[Analyst] Julius shows you the following quests;

Take the secret document of the enemies - This quest is do-able each Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. All you have to do is pay 1,000,000 noah to get a invisibility potion, in order to practically go invisible, run into Orc Base and "talk" to the X secret depository. After you get it, town and turn the item in and voila, 2m EXP and 150 LPs.

TIP: Make sure you've got sw (this includes rogues) and use the potion, and THEN run into your opponents base to get the document. The faster you can run in and get out, the less the risk of getting EXP'd!

To find the lost soul - This quest is do-able each Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Start the quest up, go into bowl and find the [Death of brave warrior], basically a glowing dead corpse which gets respawned if left untouched every 10-15 mins. You will NOT be able to town while this quest is on, so be careful. When you've gotten the soul, run back to X Base and turn the quest in, you'll receive 1,5m EXP and 200 LPs.

Find the scout - This quest is do-able everyday, so atleast that's a good thing. Basically, all you have to do is start the quest, go X side and find the spies that are located behind the enemie lines. Each spy will give you 500k EXP, the maximum amount of spies you can take with you back to human base is 4, so that's 2m EXP. Be carefull, you CAN town but if you do, you lose the spies so you have to run all the way back from enemy side to X base in order to get the reward.

This is it for now, just thought I'd type this in since I notice alot of people seem to miss out on this great and FREE EXP.

I myself went from level 80 to 81 (That's 2.1B EXP) only by doing the daily quests + chaos (and the cursed gobblet, <3), I didn't put my foot into a EXP party until the last 0.17% lolz.
    Last edited by sonvicky; 07-02-2011 at 12:26 PM.

Banned

that will get pinned^^
    but not by me :O
    well how long took 80 to 81^^

Can anyone do these quests ?? i mean easy lvling at low lvl.

sounds awesome if i can do on my dcz char XD otherwise ill never lvl from 55 to 59 :P.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

wow and in what time u finish lvl 81?

Toke me a few months to hit 81, but that's beside the point. Just meant that by using 30 mins each day doing these quests, you can hit a new level without ever puting your foot into a exp party.

I'd say... it toke 2-3 months? I never intended to go 83, so was never bothered with it much but when I hit 81, just thought I'd go for it.

I belive the requirment for doing these quests, are level 60+ or something like that.

thats sucks 60+ lol i geuss ill never make it to 59 after all

59 is easy, toke me 2 days 0.o

well i finally just got exp prem so maybe ill get to 59 in 2 weeks . i know it takes most people a ay or even less..but im working 80 hours a week lol. not much time to play market,farm money,or exp. and when i get on after work id rather pk then exp haha. im still raping at 55 anyways.

Haha, nice nice. Well, I myself got into a beast mage clan. Not very known or anything, mainly low levels.. but THEY LET ME LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH xD So it went pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    that will get pinned^^
    but not by me :O
    well how long took 80 to 81^^
    yea it deserves to be pinned.

Ty Vicky... good stuff for people to learn

Little archer Senior Member

cant believe fuckin ted got a sticky

Cool. Pinned.

Not the first sticky either Razor, so gtfo :P

And NP Draven, just thought people should know about these awesome quests.

Lost soul quests gives 1m exp not 1.5m

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast