archer combo

This is a discussion on archer combo within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Been away from the game for a loong time, wondering if the archer combo. Shower / multishot is still working?...
Page: 1

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Default archer combo

Been away from the game for a loong time, wondering if the archer combo. Shower / multishot is still working?

I don't think archer combo is the same anymore. I lot say it is useless in PK. I personally they they are still very useful. Especially when someone runs because low health. A archer can shoot them down.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    Been away from the game for a loong time, wondering if the archer combo. Shower / multishot is still working?
    It's still working but you still have cooldown last time I checked.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Any one that is well known archer in cz care to comment. Im contemplating buying gear for one.. want to know if they are decent in pk any more

Banned Senior Member

they suck tbh arrowshower/multishot is useless and as im sure you know the range shots were never that good unless you just completely out gear ppl

Banned Senior Member

I played a bit of archer for a while when I first returned. I thought it was still pretty good at PK. MultiShot/Shower is great if you have a high AP build. I played with more of a tanky archer build and did just fine. Lots of kills while people try to run away.

If you go full AP I still think archer is very viable in PK.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Let's put it clear once for all...since surely that's the actual 1M $ question...that keeps being asked ingame or elsewhere.
    The Combo itself is not fixed. It works. But u can't spamm it as fast as before.
    Now, pros & cons as everything.

Since its speed has been lowered, killing things requires more time in general; maybe no, but surely you need to choose a different strategy while dealing against enemies.
    I would say, that fix does not let you jump anymore, in the middle of fights, shotting around the lethal neverending 5+3 combo on every red target u see around you..and obliterate them all in few secs.
    Forget that. Or it's better to say..do it, but you need to have the right gear and you need to be supported by the right party.
    " turn on your brain when you pk " nothing but that.

U can't anymore spamm it so fast.. but u can do lots of other things while the skills are refreshing.
    Ice shot seems to have a gg success rate and it's fking annoying.
    I would say an archer still pwn badly both in rlb and ardream. God blesses the styx and arrows against all those paddlers...
    While if 80+ u need to be more than uber geared for being recognized as the "killer machine." - imo, it's mainly due to the lack of a real gg 70+ spammable attacking skill. Nowadays D.p. skill is too weak.
    So if u are an 80+, be ready to be a lil bit disappointed. If u want to have fun there as an archer, u need to go around with a gang of them and all of them need to be almost O.P.

Banned Senior Member

let me correct my post its still usable and a viable option but its probably the worst attacking class now its almost to the point where its a support class. just good for ksing runners and styxing minoring/curing where before an archer could solo/rape the fuck out of priests in just a second or 2. you can still cancel a priest but not so much if its a good priest that knows how to run right.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal