archer gear for cwest 70+

This is a discussion on archer gear for cwest 70+ within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello! so now im wondering whats the best things i could buy to my archer hes almost lvl 75 and ...
Page: 1

Default archer gear for cwest 70+

Hello! so now im wondering whats the best things i could buy to my archer
    hes almost lvl 75 and i have 15 gbs to play with.
    Current items:
    Shell +7 dex set
    Enion bow +7
    quest accessories

im wondering what i could and should get with 15 gbs, im still buying/selling stuff so i can get like 18 gbs tops

i would say as archer dex is everything

1. try to get an old agil belt really cheap so you can play around with other items more or an elf belt ( not sure of its price)

2. try to get a priest pendant +1 been a while since i played cwest but i think they are cheap like 3 gbs or around there

3. work on the rings maybe some old elf rings or if your worried about defense / hp try to get old rols or maybe bifrost rings they all have decent defense and i believe that they all have dex on them.

4. i would suggest you just pick up 2x old silver earrings or 2x eme (depending on if your hp is an issue)

This is basically what i did with my archer but i was all ardream with ee+7
    hope it helps

Banned

enion bow+7, fp set+8. kek rings+1/2. pp+1, judicious belt+0 dex 10 ears. thats what i would recommand for u maybe try get ur rings to+3 or try find elf rings+(higest u can afford).

Little archer Senior Member

i disagree. tank archer is the way to go especially if u are orc (no cooldown on 5-3 arrow attacks).

only disabled people goes for full ap and spamming shadowhunter/darkpursuer when u can do alot more dmg from close range.

id go for balanced ap and def: old rol, legionnaire, old eme, re, pp+1(wp+1), elf belt (old skele).

ac valks, ap pathos (against priest)

or mayb give up on a pp+1 (get a +0) and try to improve ur bow (ib+8 is the next step, currently worth 8-9gbs by the only nubs that sell them).

btw the dmg is good but u also must know how to combo.

if u cant do it then just go for full ap i guess

edit : s>enion+5 reb

Banned

^listen to razor, hes the king of all archers

yeah razor knows what to say, i totally agreed with his post, actually helped me set my mind =) about combo, razor, id to love to teach u a thing or two about comboing ahah xD :P maybe ill pm u ingame

EDIT: my friend that quit ko a long time ago gave me a char seal scroll so im selling it for ingame cash =)
    Last edited by nyox; 03-04-2010 at 04:48 PM.

henriique is offline now Senior Member henriique's Avatar

Razor is good ? :P
    Listen Him !