Archer Genie

This is a discussion on Archer Genie within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys quick question, What's the best party I should look for as a archer? I'm lvl 63 and have ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Default Archer Genie

Hey guys quick question,

What's the best party I should look for as a archer? I'm lvl 63 and have been playing mostly with grells but surely there is something faster? (I'd say paramun is out of the question?)

Banned Regular Member

i'd recommend apes GG exp .

Banned Senior Member

You can go apes. Going to brahman and paramun would be nice too if you dont have problems with mana potions. If you can afford it go buy some premium mana potions from pus (the ones which comes as 5000) and go to eslant with them. Paramun and brahman will be no problem for you if you spam arch shot.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Yeah true, or maybe it'd be best to re skill sin for exping and change back.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Yeah true, or maybe it'd be best to re skill sin for exping and change back.
    get yourself a good friend leeching your exp (as your high level and apes are low lvl mods) and afq all night long . block trade / combat and have a minimal gear incase of luring.. should do enough for 15-20% per night if u don't get ks ..