(Archer) SteamKO Need some help with items and farming

This is a discussion on (Archer) SteamKO Need some help with items and farming within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What accessories and armor should I be aiming for? I currently have +6 personal bow, quest green stat shell, elf ...
Page: 1

Default (Archer) SteamKO Need some help with items and farming

What accessories and armor should I be aiming for? I currently have +6 personal bow, quest green stat shell, elf belt, & rest is quest accessories. Also where is the best place to farm money and items at 72+?

EDIT: Should I try and get a different bow?

Bow's all right now. I'd go for dual old emes, because u can sell them anytime (not sealing), maybe old rols, they are hell expensive tho. Wp or PP in the neck and you are ready to farm so nightmares or satiros etc. I am usually doing some hours from these trash dropping mobs, go chaos (actually win them to make money).

Would flame rings or shios be a bad choice? I was killing half troll captians and get about 1m every inventory wipe. I tried to join chaos but told me I didnt have a map or something like that.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aKa HammY View Post
    Would flame rings or shios be a bad choice? I was killing half troll captians and get about 1m every inventory wipe. I tried to join chaos but told me I didnt have a map or something like that.
    You must get your map/ticket item from the chaos NPC which is at emc/luff and moradon towns.
    There should be a 12 or 24 hours limit until you can get another one.

Better go with elf rings, since you ranged (attack boost), later aim rols for pk. Saves you coins