Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Ardream Warrior and weapon

This is a discussion on Ardream Warrior and weapon within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "cos everyone in ardream is using skely or sos" how long have u been away from usko, iron belts are ...
Page: 2

"cos everyone in ardream is using skely or sos" how long have u been away from usko, iron belts are so cheap that they either use a pure/dex/str belt or an iron belt or SoS, but only warrior use SoS and there arent alot of warriors. MS10>ii9 ofcoarse but ii9>ms9 for sure in current ardream. With current situation pretty much only thing you have to look for is priests shields.

giga9 FTW !!!!

JFC

Quote Originally Posted by Stifa View Post
    "cos everyone in ardream is using skely or sos" how long have u been away from usko, iron belts are so cheap that they either use a pure/dex/str belt or an iron belt or SoS, but only warrior use SoS and there arent alot of warriors. MS10>ii9 ofcoarse but ii9>ms9 for sure in current ardream. With current situation pretty much only thing you have to look for is priests shields.
    Well yes ib's are cheap but most of ppl using +3 sos,+3skeleton belt and +3 elf belt for attack.But ur right about shields but its still cool cuz i have seen alot of warriors like what im saying and they are killing everyone with db priest like wow theres noone can survive here i am the boss lol

Quote Originally Posted by JFC View Post
    Well yes ib's are cheap but most of ppl using +3 sos,+3skeleton belt and +3 elf belt for attack.But ur right about shields but its still cool cuz i have seen alot of warriors like what im saying and they are killing everyone with db priest like wow theres noone can survive here i am the boss lol
    I never used skela belt for attack and ib is way better then the sh1tty skela belt.. +3 ironbelt isn't that expensive 120$ orso. and as i know in anatolia form Hamas clan the priests/wars using +3iron betl and not skebe

JFC

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    I never used skela belt for attack and ib is way better then the sh1tty skela belt.. +3 ironbelt isn't that expensive 120$ orso. and as i know in anatolia form Hamas clan the priests/wars using +3iron betl and not skebe

oh come on seriously ? u know what i mean i wasnt talking about priests only warriors and rogues

Well yes ib's are cheap but most of ppl using +3 sos,+3skeleton belt and '+3 elf belt for attack'.But ur right about shields but its still cool cuz i have seen alot of warriors like what im saying and they are killing everyone with db priest like wow theres noone can survive here i am the boss lol

O_o Senior Member

Giga as long as its not 2h Javana axe with the bugged name.

And if you cant find it, HB 8 would be your second choice, your R dmg will hit way higher with HB 8 and it will be same as II 9 or even higher.

Int doesnt give mana for warriors you fucks.....

i prefer mirage 9-10 cos everyone in ardream is using skeleton belt or sos so these belts doesnt give 'sword' defence also dread shield doesnt give sword defence too ^^ so its not an opinion for you,take the HB ^^
    It's not the same like it used to be when IB +0 was a bit more rare. Now pretty much everyone got atleast IB +0 if not +3. About the shield though, thats absolutely true, which makes MS really nice against those baba priests. If I would make a warrior I would try to get MS +10 for sure(+9 if your budget is lower). I prefer Mirage Sword or Hell Breaker

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom94 View Post
    Int doesnt give mana for warriors you fucks.....
    it took almost the end of the 2nd page of comments for letting u all " pro warriors " know that int bonus on hb works just with priests.
    <3

Love how people talk about something they neither know nor used..cuz if u had used it u would have known that.

On topic, BOTH giga+9 and hb+8 will deal same dmg.
    Comparing them against a target with the same maxed out axe def and club def, the hb would perform slightly better.

350hp, 350mana bonus and 25 res to all the main elemental dmg, make the giga the best choice.
    For istance, even if the giga would have hitted for less dmg than hb, the huge bonus in hp and mana, will grant u extra hits! that means u'll deal more dmg over time, as well as an easier potting..that's what makes a difference during lots of fights.

U gotta understand that how u might be well geared, other people could be equally if not better geared too.
    And in that case, staying alive more and being able to do extra hits are often better than doing few maxed out hits and then dying.

Said this, pick the one with which u feel to combo better

p.s. About Ms...i use knife for cutting bread.Jockes apart, works fine till u wont find someone with gg ac and few sword def.
    Same for the ii+9;
    Phantom94 likes this.

ii +9 FTW, ap its everything at ardream, just few seconds for kill some one there

Quote Originally Posted by DRAKE View Post
    ii +9 FTW, ap its everything at ardream, just few seconds for kill some one there
    depends on what server he gonna choose. In Anatolia he cant do nothing with 9ii.. i would go for 9 giga coz of the +stats... + hp is way better then that plus attack...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12